Reviews for Banana Cream Pie with Whipped Cream on Top
InnerGlow chapter 1 . 5/6
Ha ha! Loved it! Great ending! Those two can be so cheeky! But I absolutely love their bond!
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 1 . 4/10
I love it! :D Great job! It was so sweet in a best friend/brotherly way! Again, I love the Bible verse at the end! Yeah, it's talking about Jesus, Who is the best Friend a body could have! :D I'm glad I get the whipped cream reference now! Also, I like reading Bios to see if the authors are Christians, too. I'm so glad we both know the Lord as our Savior! :D
echo333 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Aw! This was so, so sweet, and very funny! I am in love with this story! I love the way you portrayed Ratchet and Clank and their friendship, and the Bible verse at the end was beautiful. Now, whenever I have banana cream pie, I will always think of this story and be even happier :)
The StarsShadow15 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Hahaha I think I get the joke now in The General and Kaden! XD His dad buying him the whip cream is just a reference to this brotherly love story. Classic with the prank Clank pulled, a lot like the shaving cream one. Aahhh brotherly love, I have an older brother so I know EXACTLY what that's like.

Great little one shot. Loved it :)
Bob chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I agree with Weebl.
Hey, them's my pies! Gerroff!
Weebl chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I will now sing a songs for your benefit.
Ahem.

This is a song...
A song about pie...
Hope I get some before I die...

Never have I seen one with such a love of the pies as you.
LucyTheCat chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Cute story and that was a very cool idea to put a bible verse in there, really AWSOME;D
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Very lovely! Captured the characters perfectly, and was both humorous and touching.
Sleepwalker48 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Aww so cute! I loved it all; the writing, the story and the way you incorporated the characters form the games to match up in this simple yet touching fiction. I also liked the verse you out at the end ;) I think it fit for the story, and I also think that it could be related to our Savior as well.
Jerod2447 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Cute story, I love how you have Bible verses with your stories. Love your writing, God bless.
Aslef101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This story was short and sweet and I could almost taste the cream

Almost as good as TGAK

-Aslef101-
Ganheim chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
He wondered how the irresponsible Lombax had managed for two years without him

[Leveling up?]

I am trying to find the remote control."

[Doesn’t he have wireless? He’s a walking remote! …or could be]

As much as they bickered, they rarely went anywhere without each other. It had become something of an unspoken understanding between them

[Interesting tidbit. I think that it’s very in-character, even if they completely neglected to go over this aspect in ACiT]

that dessert is unhealthy enough as it is

[Not if you make it like I do. Then again, mine wouldn’t have whipped cream – I know it’s tradition, but I’ve never cared for the stuff. No appreciable texture and almost no flavor boon to speak of]

With an almost paternal sigh

[I think this would be purely aggravated, nothing necessarily parental. The same bickering occurs between siblings and neighborhood friends too]

To think he used to wonder what it would be like to have parents

[Bah, clank passed up on the classic banana cream pie launched from a catapult?]

Interesting interpretation. A little simple and it doesn’t draw in a lot of larger plot or social elements, but that’s fitting a “slice of life” type fic. I do think that the characters are a little more stiff than their canon selves, though the short fic still manages. Simple and well done for the focused intentions.
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
:D I love this! It's so fluffy and *giggles* I love it!

Great in-character writing! :D haha I just can't say anything else but I LOVE IT! Ratchet and Clank need some fluffiness :D
burton901 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I loved it! You really captured their perrsonalities perfectly.

Jesus is the man! 3
Tina Tissue chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wow this is deffiently another great fic of yours. Even though I am not Christian, the last part fitted the fic so well I wouldn't have thought that it was from the bible! Great job