Reviews for Banana Cream Pie with Whipped Cream on Top
echo333 chapter 1 . 3/31
Aw! This was so, so sweet, and very funny! I am in love with this story! I love the way you portrayed Ratchet and Clank and their friendship, and the Bible verse at the end was beautiful. Now, whenever I have banana cream pie, I will always think of this story and be even happier :)
The StarsShadow15 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Hahaha I think I get the joke now in The General and Kaden! XD His dad buying him the whip cream is just a reference to this brotherly love story. Classic with the prank Clank pulled, a lot like the shaving cream one. Aahhh brotherly love, I have an older brother so I know EXACTLY what that's like.

Great little one shot. Loved it :)
Bob chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I agree with Weebl.
Hey, them's my pies! Gerroff!
Weebl chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I will now sing a songs for your benefit.

This is a song...
A song about pie...
Hope I get some before I die...

Never have I seen one with such a love of the pies as you.
LucyTheCat chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Cute story and that was a very cool idea to put a bible verse in there, really AWSOME;D
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Very lovely! Captured the characters perfectly, and was both humorous and touching.
Sleepwalker48 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Aww so cute! I loved it all; the writing, the story and the way you incorporated the characters form the games to match up in this simple yet touching fiction. I also liked the verse you out at the end ;) I think it fit for the story, and I also think that it could be related to our Savior as well.
Jerod2447 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Cute story, I love how you have Bible verses with your stories. Love your writing, God bless.
Aslef101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This story was short and sweet and I could almost taste the cream

Almost as good as TGAK

Ganheim chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
He wondered how the irresponsible Lombax had managed for two years without him

[Leveling up?]

I am trying to find the remote control."

[Doesn’t he have wireless? He’s a walking remote! …or could be]

As much as they bickered, they rarely went anywhere without each other. It had become something of an unspoken understanding between them

[Interesting tidbit. I think that it’s very in-character, even if they completely neglected to go over this aspect in ACiT]

that dessert is unhealthy enough as it is

[Not if you make it like I do. Then again, mine wouldn’t have whipped cream – I know it’s tradition, but I’ve never cared for the stuff. No appreciable texture and almost no flavor boon to speak of]

With an almost paternal sigh

[I think this would be purely aggravated, nothing necessarily parental. The same bickering occurs between siblings and neighborhood friends too]

To think he used to wonder what it would be like to have parents

[Bah, clank passed up on the classic banana cream pie launched from a catapult?]

Interesting interpretation. A little simple and it doesn’t draw in a lot of larger plot or social elements, but that’s fitting a “slice of life” type fic. I do think that the characters are a little more stiff than their canon selves, though the short fic still manages. Simple and well done for the focused intentions.
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
:D I love this! It's so fluffy and *giggles* I love it!

Great in-character writing! :D haha I just can't say anything else but I LOVE IT! Ratchet and Clank need some fluffiness :D
burton901 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I loved it! You really captured their perrsonalities perfectly.

Jesus is the man! 3
Tina Tissue chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wow this is deffiently another great fic of yours. Even though I am not Christian, the last part fitted the fic so well I wouldn't have thought that it was from the bible! Great job
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 1 . 5/5/2012

Honestly, what a laugh! But I couldn't help but go 'AWWWW' in several instances. I can totally see this happening, which makes it a lot funnier.

So glad that you wrote it, too. I'm in the middle of studying for my finals, I'm up to my neck with things to do and I'm not feeling too good lately, so this is what I needed to cheer up for the rest of the weekend. Reading this acts as a catharsis, too, as weird as it sounds. It's just that awesome, see?

This inspired me to write a R&C oneshot now! Thank you, thank you! Also thank you for the verse at the end: we both see it the same way and I'm glad to have read that.

All my best, Abby!
RobotAuction chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
;u; THIS WAS SO NICE~~~~ If my smiling wasn't pressuring my eyes I would be crying xD ITS WAS GREAT YAY! Fantastic o: Epic message 0: The bible verse just topped it off nicely c: YAY again.