Reviews for Green Eyed Monster
Cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
CAN I SAY SNORE FEST?
A Rose With Many Thorns chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Loved it. Wonderful story. Just loved it.
xXPurpleStarLightXx chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
this was great. (: i wish something like this would happen on the show but i doubt it. :P anyway, great job on this ! :D
weep little lion man chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
really good!
currents chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
okay, i haven't seen the new episode yet, or even if the new one from a couple days ago is the one that this one is supposed to be based on the speculation for and am i making sense, i hope not, but wow.

Wow. WOW. W-O-W. This was really, really, really good, Maddy. I haven't read Victorious FF in like a while, but just, okay. Probably the first time reading in Beck's POV, and you get him kind of perfectly. The tone of the writing was kind of disconnected, but I think that was on purpose, because it was Beck and he's kind of a robot. I like the Beck/Tori interactions and TANDRETANDRETANDRE AND JANDREJANDREJANDRE THAT ENDS IN TANDRE AND OH WAIT BADE YES GOOD. Ahem. ;)

Your portrayal of beck was first class and i loved Jade in this, always do, just the whole jealousy theme was excellent, good work all round! ;)

Always,

Summer
Heyitzkat chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I love you. Seriously, this was amazing. It gave me such hope that the Bori kiss wasn't real and that maybe Jade will interrupt it. :D BADE ALL THE WAY! I can't to read more of your stories!
lowlaury chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I'd love to give you a sophisticated and deep review, but all I can manage to type after reading this is lfasfklalsfanxSLJCVL.
superstar1030 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is really good could please write another chapter
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is definitely how they should get back together! Beck gets jealous, they talk, then start dating again. It was fun to read and you did a nice job!
twenty four7bade chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Nice job! U made the kiss & almost kiss work! very cool!
alwaysthinking101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
awwwww cutee really ggood, think about doing a 2nd chapter!
gentl2you chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
That was really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
That victorious episode doesn't out til may 19th
PearlSnorlax chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
AWw that was nice, i wish that the real chapter it will be like this... but i doubt it ):