Reviews for A dangerous date
Hawki chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hmm...

It's kind of hard to judge this from a story standpoint. For better or worse, it deals with characters that have either made a single appearence (Sanguini) or characters that could be considered tertiary (Katie) at the most. Funnily enough, I liked Sanguini's characterization more here in that you were free to play around with it and I felt it worked well. Katie however, of what characterization DOES exist for her, never really struck me as a risk taker. And of course Oliver shows up...not really sure how that pairing got so popular...0_0

Still, I think this is well done done for the most part. It's indeed an almost kiss scenario, but as a oneshot, I think Sanguini's characterization carried it.
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Great to see a vampire, and Sanguini and Katie seem an interesting match :D LOVED Oliver's interuption, that was unexpected and hilarious XD
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Hehehe nicely done! I think you got Sanguini's character down really well. It's such a weird pairing but you pulled it off and I love Oliver barging in on them. The end was just hilarious. Great job :)