Reviews for Can you heal my heart before you crush it forever?
noone chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
pretty quick
limegreen0421 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Update! It's sooooo good!
I.H.O.Pness chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Reagan's POV made me cry.
I.H.O.Pness chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I like it, but I thought it'd be the other way around. Madison will get really pissed of at Reagan because she's more like a girl than Madison is. I've been thinking of writing a fanfic like this for like a year but you beat me to it!
limegreen0421 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Hi. Great story.
Owl Warrior 9057 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Yes, you can use it in my competion. and BTW, i love all the same couples as you! Dan/Reagan Amy/Hammer and Ian/Sinead. (it was on our profile) Keep writing!
UNKNOWN chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
U Meanie! Post or else...
Volcanic Lily chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Aww, that's depressing. Poor Reagan. Talk about being stuck on the crappy side of a love square. I'm generally a Dan/Natalie fan, but I'm rooting for Rea in this fic. :)

You're off to a pretty good start. Can I make one suggestion, though? Maybe don't center the text; it can be a little distracting from the story. :)

Lily
tragedymaster01 chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
aww, poor girl!

love the chappie :)
tragedymaster01 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Hope you feel better soon!

I like the preview it's cool ;)

sam1
Volcanic Lily chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Aw, poor Rea. :( I can't give a lot of feedback from this short intro, but so far, it wasn't bad. Good luck with the rest! :)

Lily
clara0414 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
For your first story, not bad at all, but I think you overdid the 'love' a bit too much - sisters will still love each other, even with a little competition here and there. I'm not sure of their age, but if they're still playing video games, they aren't quite mature enough to know 'love' and 'heartbreak.'

"...[A]nd he does too." - needs a comma. "...[A]nd he does, too."

You have a great concept there, but I think this chapter/prologue could have been written in a not-so-straightforward manner. It would have been so nice as a metaphor - sigh, I'm already dreaming up ideas. Do you mind that your story inspired somthing that I might use later? (I mean, seeing as you already posted this chapter, you're not going to make any drastic changes, are you?) On the other hand, I'm fine if you say no, too.

By the way, I don't suggest reviewing again to send a message to previous reviewers about their reviews. Just PM them. Saves confusion for everyone.

I think a Beta would be beneficial.

This isn't a flame.

I see so many multi-chapers with only on chapter published, and never continued again. Please don't become one of them, and don't be discouraged by the lack of reviews, either. I'm not asking for quick updates; take your time - quality over quantity, right?
Crystal Amour chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I'm going to continue this. Thanks for your comments. :)
tragedymaster01 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Poor girl. Dan likes someone else! Are you going to continue this, or is it a one shot?

Very good for your first story, it's great!

Keep writing,