Reviews for Jealousy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This is one of the cutest fics I've ever read. I loved it! And about the sex scene.. it wasn't bad. It was really nice and I enjoyed it. But don't you think "it" would be a little too painful without any kind preparation? Anyway it was great. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I loved it. I thought it was brilliant. I've read this fix three times in the last week, can't get enough of it. Well done :) x
Terinka chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Lovely lovely lovely _. It remins me of my own life in a way xD xD dunno why. . . And I like Rosie's attitude in the end :D and the notes, too. . . AND Merry with Pippin. . . AND Gandalf :D. . . AND - ok, let's say it's whole just perfect xD _ thanks for it 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I loved it every part was amazing. Took me a long time to read though...
Lady Of The Locks chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Could you follow on from this please. Usally I don't like Frodo/Sam shipping but with this one I found it quite interesting...
thelegendofeva chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Ahhh, you make me believe in true love again. This was a lovely, lovely fanfiction! Keep up the good work, you write amazingly. :-)
spooksh0wbaby chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I loved loved loved this! It was brilliant and awesome and you also made me start shipping Merry and Pippin :')

[Also the sex scene was perfect]

- Izzi
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
That. Was. ADORABLE!
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awwwwwww! :)
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hey-o! I am deeply obsessed and in love with Frodo and LOTR, and I really liked this story, but I was terrified of the sex scene. Lol. XD I had to skip it, except I read the kissing part. Lol. Anyway, awesome story! Frodo is soooo fricking HOT.
WhileWeRest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Oooo I loved it!
Mikochan chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Ah I really loved your fic' (v ) !
Thank you for the touching fluff :,) I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end.
And no worry, happy endings are cool x)
Vampirefang47 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Awwww that was so cute! O3O
Lotr chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Please do a sequel of the reunion! Please! This was so amazing I'd love to see a continuation of this story!
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 12/26/2012