Reviews for Jealousy
Lynnxrider chapter 1 . 5/1
Sam is a horrible person. He married her KNOWING he didnt love her. It was cruel. Also, why was she homophobic if hobbits didnt care? Because this story had to have a bad guy? Whatever. It was messed up and unrealistic is all Im saying. Now, just because I dislike the plot doesnt mean its a bad story. Its not. You are a capable writer and it had lovely scenes. You could have really just had sam do the right thing and not marry her in the first place. I guess Im just sad that the women are always made the bad guy and are forced to see their love betrayed without any compensation. whatever Im done ranting. The love scenes were well written and enjoyable in any case. Dont be discouraged on my account.
Naru Baggins chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I absolutely love this story! The part that got me the most was the part where Rosie had stated about Sam yelling Frodo's name during sex... I got so flustered I dropped my phone. It gave me the honey glows like no tomorrow. I also read all the comments and I'm shocked that there are only two that had requested a sequel. I for one would love to see a continuation of this awesomely amazing fanfic. Do they get married?...And I don't know if your into mpreg or not and I'm sorry if that bothers you, but kids? I would love to see whatvyou could come up with so yours truly,

Naru Baggins :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This is one of the cutest fics I've ever read. I loved it! And about the sex scene.. it wasn't bad. It was really nice and I enjoyed it. But don't you think "it" would be a little too painful without any kind preparation? Anyway it was great. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I loved it. I thought it was brilliant. I've read this fix three times in the last week, can't get enough of it. Well done :) x
Terinka chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Lovely lovely lovely _. It remins me of my own life in a way xD xD dunno why. . . And I like Rosie's attitude in the end :D and the notes, too. . . AND Merry with Pippin. . . AND Gandalf :D. . . AND - ok, let's say it's whole just perfect xD _ thanks for it 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I loved it every part was amazing. Took me a long time to read though...
Lady Of The Locks chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Could you follow on from this please. Usally I don't like Frodo/Sam shipping but with this one I found it quite interesting...
thelegendofeva chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Ahhh, you make me believe in true love again. This was a lovely, lovely fanfiction! Keep up the good work, you write amazingly. :-)
spooksh0wbaby chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I loved loved loved this! It was brilliant and awesome and you also made me start shipping Merry and Pippin :')

[Also the sex scene was perfect]

- Izzi
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
That. Was. ADORABLE!
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awwwwwww! :)
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hey-o! I am deeply obsessed and in love with Frodo and LOTR, and I really liked this story, but I was terrified of the sex scene. Lol. XD I had to skip it, except I read the kissing part. Lol. Anyway, awesome story! Frodo is soooo fricking HOT.
WhileWeRest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Oooo I loved it!
Mikochan chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Ah I really loved your fic' (v ) !
Thank you for the touching fluff :,) I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end.
And no worry, happy endings are cool x)
Vampirefang47 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013