Reviews for I Never Knew How Much You Meant to Me
Really touching, great work
Airenee chapter 1 . 5/22
D'awwwwwww... So sweet.
Nightwing Lady chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Awwwwwwwww! Oh god, that ending made me feel so emotional. (In a good way!). This was absolutely perfect! I love love LOVE Daddybats!
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I absolutely love this! Amazing story!
GraysonRomanian chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Eu nu înțeleg de ce oamenii iau furia pe altii, dar face o poveste bună. Chiar mi-a plăcut.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was just the epitome of sweetness.

Thank you!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I'm sorry, I can't read the end of this! It's still awesome though!
Lakeshine chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
this is really good and I love you writing style
Xenitha chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Maybe you don't get many reviews, but you really should. Very nice use of language. Your Dick Grayson almost sounds like Jason Todd (he has edge) but is still in character. I enjoyed your story very much and it made me smile. I like cuddly!Batman.
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! TT IT'S ADORABLE! XD TT I luv it! XP I luv how it began and the end! U made it sooooo realistic! I luv it!1

And I'm sorry u had such a bad day. I kno how it feels 2 not feel at ur best. I don't kno what ur going thu, but i hope it gets better.
Lolibeagle chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Aw I loved the story! :' ) it made me shed a few tears! I could literally feel Dick's confusion and hopelessness and then I felt better as he started to realize everything and I'm rambling! I love it!
ARL15 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great story :D
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Unleash The Shadow chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Amazing as usual.

The tears won't stop. Dickie, you're always the best. And the DaddyBats was amazing. I love muh daddybat.