Reviews for The Shepherds
WhiteRoseOfDelights chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
9 9
WhiteRoseOfDelights chapter 16 . 5/6/2016
myqueenofall chapter 19 . 1/11/2016
Well I found this story today and let me tell you something: I loved it! Every bit of it. Just really so perfect and cute and everything fic should be. ;)
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Love this story!
Feebeez chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Well done!
Millazz chapter 19 . 10/16/2012
Asdfff its amazing and I gotta read the sequel now. Damn you!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/15/2012
i have to say i spent las 2 hours reading that and i never read or liked fanfics but i really love this one ... Is awesome :)
Guest chapter 19 . 10/15/2012
i really loved your story seriously thanks :))
elise chapter 19 . 8/23/2012
OHMYGOD so cuteeee i might die x333
Addeklover chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
great ending for this story.
AmyHale chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
Wow, this was the perfect way to end the story. Maybe because I'm starting to miss winter, and Christmas... but probably because you pictured a perfet imagine of their little family and their friends! I'm looking forward to more of your stories...
ceu mesquita chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
I just loved this story! Beautifully written, a truly wonderful read. Addek is still my favorite ship and there are totally not enough of those storys now-a-days Thank you for sharing it with me. :)
LoveandLearn chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
This Willa hating Santa idea was absolutely adorable! I loved all the effort they put into getting that picture. Now that's what I call commitment.
I'm super sad that this story is over. I'm hoping you've got another Addek fic in the works.
Clara Meliza chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
I just loved this story! Beautifully written, wonderfully spaced. A truely wonderful read. I'm so glad I stumpled upon this piece and thank you for sharing it with me. :)

Now that you've done your fair share of Addison/Derek fics, would you consider writing an Izzie/Alex story? Your involvement with them here has reminded me of how much I loved that ship . . .
alterus chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
I love it, especially the part where they are trying to get a good picture of Willa and Santa.