Reviews for Too Little, Too Late
PinkPurple chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Great effort, seems pretty evident your style and strengh lies with the pretty deeper stuff or darker side of things and a dilogue challenge can be tricky, well done.

Lori is right, just ignore trolls like 'ahum' They can just 'ahum' their ass's on out of here and remember, as the door hits them on said ass on their way out, the old saying 'don't like it, don't read it.' Nuff Said.

Man this place needs better moderators, afterall it's supose to be a respectable mainstream site.
Calen chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Rejection! hah.*g* Poor cow.:-p
Jane McCartney chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Dialogue fics are definitively one of the harder ones to write, and you managed really well this one. I love this challenge, and got the chance to read three stories so far. Yours is the only one with an angsty end, and yet equally good or perhaps even better. You've the talent, Ray, you really have. And I don't think I can get enough of your work... It definitively seems like a case of addiction to me!
Danno chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Sorry, but dialogue-only is not an easy writing style to pull off well and you didn't. Write this story out as prose and I think it would be good. Some of your lines were good but the rhythm was choppy.
lwbush chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Ray -

Fabulous challenge answer. As for the prior review - isn't it interesting that those who have nothing more intelligent to say than that they dislike the pairing in a story also aren't intelligent enough to sign in and leave their names? Otr perhaps they are intelligent - at least enoughto be ashamed of such stupid feedback

Great job.
ahum chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Though I liked the story, I kinda freaked out reading the concept of your chalenge:

Xander/Buffy is totally YUK