Reviews for Touch and Go
serendipityrain711 chapter 14 . 4/13
This was a terrific and very original story. The relationship between Helga and Milo was so sweet...they really bonded and helga could use a good friend like him. Plus the ending with helga "mixing flavours"with ice cream aka arnold gave me a big laugh. Great story i really enjoyed it.
serendipityrain711 chapter 6 . 4/13
Im enjoying this story alot so far...you have some really funny and im really surprised there arnt more reviews..people dont know what they are missing! I really like your own characters bonnie and milo..they are both really cool and milo is different but in a good way (kind of like curly). Also I must say that you write helga perfectly...one of the best about her ive read.
FFWorm2001 chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
Plzz update soon! I love this story
FFWorm2001 chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
This is a gr8 fan fic, plz update soon
Anjyu chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
This fic is very well written and deserves way more reviews! I'm enjoying the humor your fic brings! I look forward to reading more.
FFWorm2001 chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Wow, I rly like your work I've just read all of the chapters... Great stuff you capture the characters perfectly.
Flintphone chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Well, Milo is certainly different. I like that.

It was so amusing when he dismembered the TV and then quickly put it back together. Helga's reaction to all this was priceless.

You're doing a good job,

Flintphone
Flintphone chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
This is good...and your dialogue is great.

I look forward to seeing what you've got planned next. :)

Flintphone
JuliaBond chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
This is very interesting

Keep writing! :)
4ElementGirl chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
that wasn't going to be good. what helga's going to do, i mean. Update soon please! :)
The person who reviewed this chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wow. Once again you have outdone yourself witha Helga/Arnold fanfic. And for this, I applaude you. Really looking forward to your next update.