Reviews for Circles
Zelara chapter 47 . 4/11
You know you've been watching too much Doctor Who when you think The Silence before Slenderman
Raven A. Evans chapter 33 . 4/6
What shadows was Ru talking about? And what's with the dolls?
GoldenFlame chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
DAMN YOU, MALCHIOR!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Since "likes, dislikes, hobbies and so on" corresponds with the answers in the parenthesis, "violet, dogs, various arts and so on" then is it safe to assume that means Malchior likes the color violet, dislikes dogs, and is interested in various arts?
Nathanel chapter 56 . 8/23/2014
For the most part I really liked this story.
However here are a few gripes and nitpicks

Myth Gripes:
Not all the Greco-Roman gods were evil or even mean; Hades was a fair ruler of the dead, due to his stoic heart. Even Ares despised rape and made it a point to always fight on the side of the underdog. He was demonized in Homer's writings due to the author's Athenian leanings; the Athenians despised the Spartans (who were Ares' chief worshipers). Thanatos was the god of death, not the act of murder; this is shown by his general attitude, lack of infamy, and his brother being Hypnos (the god of sleep).
The reason the gods defeated the titans was because several of the titans either helped the gods or refused to get involved in the Titanomachy. Hyperion (the Titan that fathered Helios/Apollo) was mentioned a whole five times in all of the Greek Mythos, he invented astronomy and was the god of the Sun and stars, he was tot distant to care or know of mankind.

Writing Nitpicks:
Slade dies off screen (the fact that you hand-waved away Mother beating his hellfire with blood magic didn't help). and nobody reacts in any meaningful way. No witty puns or jokes by Cyborg, no mourning by Red-X, not even a "good riddance" by The Other? Seriously? When his will was read I was at least expecting a semi-surprised "He actually cared?" from Raven or a tear from Sebastian (awesome name choice by the way, he was my favorite character XD). Terra appearing with all her memories intact had no impact at all due to lack of foreshadowing and felt like you attempting to ship BB with Terra at the last moment (not that this is a particularly off-putting flaw, I like them as a couple myself). Damien gets shoved into the limelight for a whole three or four chapters and then does nothing of note for the rest of the story. Raven's male god just deciding to up and stop bothering her was WAY too convenient. You could have easily added in a plot twist of him being just a kinda lazy and detached (but not mean or bad) titan like Hyperion or Tartarus himself

Aside from these gripes, this story is pretty damn good. It's leagues above Spellbound and Spellfire. Favorited and subscribed.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/7/2014
reading that part when raven woke up and yelled at rorek and his only thought was "which one was rorek again?" made me think of a line from a video game i played. it'd be like her asking, "rorek, can we talk?" and him simply responding with, "I'm having trouble comprehending 'Rorek' right now. maybe later?"
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
The phrase "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" comes to mind. I like it so far though!
Dragon chapter 36 . 5/30/2014
me again. sorry the website didn't show up in my last review. its thuum;org just replace the ; with a . and you'll get the site. :/
Dragon chapter 36 . 5/30/2014
generally I rely on for all my dragon language needs. you should check it out! its really cool! :)
Skyrim Player chapter 24 . 5/25/2014
Awesome chapter but i gotta comment on your author's note at the bottom. There aren't just for different versions of the unrelenting force shout in skyrim. Every race you can choose from has a different way of saying it, if you listen closely enough. the non-playable characters like the draugr and Hakon say it differently than the dragonborn does as well. So, in actuality, there and 22 difference versions of the unrelenting force shout. :)
melviniskool chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story! You are an awesome author and I hope you keep it up! :)
TT chapter 43 . 3/25/2014
Jinx, you just have to love the way you made her, I'm dying of laughter over here!
TT chapter 29 . 3/25/2014
I saw Fullmetal Alchemist in here... *narrows eyes* Up, is defiantly here
TT chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
I KNEW IT! I love you're stories, my favorite was Spellfire. I hope that you continue to write more RavenxMalchiorxRorek in the future! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 2/28/2014
Yes the Arthurian legend should have taken place in the 6th century. However, the romantic, idealized Camelot most of us are familiar with first appeared in the 10th or 11th century on the form of poems and ballads. But considering it isn't actually real, I don't think anyone will be too torn up. I personally might have set it a few centuries earlier though, considering the 15th century would be about the time Columbus sailed the ocean blue.