Reviews for A New Generation
mellyfan chapter 54 . 7/23/2017
Would be lovely if there were to be more updates to this. I remember how excited I'd get whenever a new chapter dropped.

Hope you're well :)
Lady Sabine of Macayhill chapter 54 . 6/3/2016
Great chapter.
LadyKnight Miakoda chapter 54 . 6/3/2016
I have spent more time than I should of over the past day reading this, especially considering the paper and final I had this morning, but I was too hooked on the story to stop.

I've really enjoyed reading thus far and I hope to read more soon. I can't wait to see what Ella gets up to next!
Lollypops101 chapter 54 . 5/31/2016
great chapter!
AussieSparkey chapter 53 . 5/18/2016
More! More! :-D
AussieSparkey chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
53 Chapters? :-D Happy now :-D
Moon-Goddessxx chapter 53 . 4/20/2016
Love it! Going great and looking forward to more!
You got the characters pretty spot on, except a couple places here and there you moved away from your portrayal of them (i think it just Kel here and there) nothing too major you seemed to jump back just as quick so maybe changes were intentional ;)

Probably my only hassle is the changing timeline... at 16 Ella should be in second year of squiring and her ordeal should be in 2 or under years. Its just inconsistent. Otherwise fabulous job!
Guest chapter 53 . 3/31/2016
All these chapters are so well written! Some of the first good fanfic I've read...well done!
Lollypops101 chapter 53 . 12/30/2015
great chapter!
missgrant chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Oops my phone had a fit! Neal, who is referred to as "the tall man" asks him a question after Gerry asks to be a sponsor. So he's answering him.
missgrant chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Hi Sandy - couldn't message you as you're not signed in, so thought I'd reply here. Kel asks the initial question about sponsorship, but then Neal (who is referred to as "asks
Sandy chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I think you need to say something about why Gerard of Masbolle is answering Sir Nealan when Keladry is asking who's going to sponsor the pages.
mellyfan chapter 53 . 12/29/2015
It's a Christmas miracle :D a lovely chapter. Interesting reactions from Owen and Nealen
Lovely to see you're writing again. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
fortheloveofimaginaryworlds chapter 53 . 12/28/2015
So much happiness :) yay for KD
Thanks for continuing
Bookworm8793 chapter 52 . 10/30/2015
This story is amazing. You've captured all the characters so well. A few times I actually laughed out loud at Kel's internal monologue; you've got it just right. I might not be able to forgive you for killing Tobe, though… please update soon!