Reviews for Harry Potter and the Moral Dilemma
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
okay
peggy77 chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
The first thing I do when I see little errors from cannon is to check the update date. If I see is was finalized before specific books, I think, "Well, no one knew that back then." and move on to just keep reading.

Not the author's fault that J.K. didn't state that info until later books or even until after all the books were finished.

Reviews should be based on the actual story, not on minor stuff like a name being incorrect anyway.
Brigade701 chapter 5 . 3/16/2017
I'm posting this to try and point out to people that my HP fanfics were written mostly between books 4 and 5 so key bits of information that was revealed in later books would not have been incorporated into the story. Please before you bash a fanfic author for going against canon check the published and updated dates and see if that aspect of canon was known at the time it was written
Ed Huff chapter 5 . 3/16/2017
Good story so far, just finished chapter5, but have spotted major discrepancies from canon and Pottermore.
1. Ginny's name is: Ginevra Molly NOT Virginia Louise!
2. Harry's name is: Harry James NOT Harold Sirius!
If you are going top write someone elses characters you sgould at l;east get the names right, not doing aso is an insult and disrespectful of the originating author.
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
the story seems okay!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
till now...the story seems nice!
SirGriffenHawk chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Stupidity note: 17 is the age of majority for wizards. Harry could do all the magic he wants legally and no longer needs the "special permission".
kerly chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Sorry to tell you this, but your writing stile is terrible.
You go from one topic to other with out any pre setting. For me this story makes no sense .
WHAT THE HELL chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
what kind of spell is that?

LEARN SOME LATIN!
Consider chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
that his name is HARRY JAMES POTTER.
Correction chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
According to Rubeus Hagrid, there are 17 Sickles in a Galleon, and 29 Knuts in a Sickle, meaning there are 493 Knuts to a Galleon.

Ergo, 50 Galleons is only 850 Sickles.
BeautifulBanian chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I wanted to read this, I really did, but with the run on sentences in the first blob of text and the grammatically correct English that Dobby was using, I just can't. I know it's fan fiction, but please...
Bri411 chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
This story could have been very good but it ended up being very lame

one cares that Ginny is pregnant

can't pick stuff up just so u knoW

Lame
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 15 . 4/20/2010
I really liked your first story. I will continue on to the stories about Amy. Keep up the good work. God Bless you and yours.
RichardGrayson Robin-Nightwing chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Great story except Harry's full name is Harry James Potter and i think ginny's middle name is Molly but i am not 100 percent sure.