Reviews for Harry Potter and the Moral Dilemma
Congrats chapter 15 . 5/1/2009
I did some digging, and found out that this is the first Harry/Ginny fic on Fanfiction! Yay you!
the Wolf at Bay chapter 15 . 7/15/2007
without doubt the best fanfic i've read. on that note, you unbelievable son of a bitch, justin and hermione? creative but you should still rot in hell for it. check out Harry Potter American Style, work in progress
holimontski chapter 15 . 4/10/2005
well i cant believe you went the route you did but in the end it worked out, and i am happy that harry and draco finshed the dark lord. i also cant beleive that ginny gave birth in the divination room, could have been worse thouse could have been in snapes lab. i am now on to the next story. keep up the great work
Bribles chapter 15 . 1/31/2005
This is a VERY well written story, even though i don't like Harry/ Ginny parrings becasue i firmly and wiht all my heart believe that Hermione loves Harry!

but toehr than that i don't have any critics to give you because i cannot find any. you are a magnificent writer and i hope that you write a book one day becaue you are a VERY VERY GREAT writer!
Nice Huntress chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
It's interesting and I'll keep reading when I can get on tomorrow (am getting kicked off by my mum!). I didn't like how you portrayed Dobby though, he was extremely OOC, especially for a house elf, also, you didn't explain much about this new turn of a relationship that Harry and Ginny had and the topic of his love for her went quickly, it should've been a priority in that part, maybe some awkward silences? Well anyways, I can't wait to read some more tomorrow, I'm only reading this as I want to understabd what happens in the Amy stories! Lol, I really want to read those!

:p Nixi the Pixi
DaveO chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
Not bad. I'm starting to get into it.
DaveO chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
An interesting start to be sure. I'm enjoying Harry's new house. I'll send you some personal comments separately. Don't know when I'll read the next segment. By the way... why did you put chapter 1 and 2 in the same segment here?

Good stuff so far.

DaveO
Keepersblood chapter 15 . 7/8/2004
thats cool
bogus chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
ok is it just me or does everyone seem kind of unemotional about this pregnancy? shes only 16 and hes 17 and hes like, oh i guess its me. and shes like, yeah. i mean are we happy, are we sad, are we trying to cover up the fact that the author didnt give is emotions? the story itself is not too bad at this point. i'll try to read through most of it.
Aria-wolfstar chapter 15 . 4/11/2004
YEY I finished...ON to Amy's first year...cant wait 2 read!
Schnuff chapter 4 . 4/9/2004
no offend, but i don't like this story.
ok i am now only at chapter 5 but if a story can't hooke me so far...
my points of fiew are: Gin is pregnant, Harry is the father...ok but how is the reaction?
Gin only wanne know who spreads the rumor, Harry mh he don't even shows any emotion, Ron? it's ok for him, just his only little sister knocked up, whats the problem, the others...oh maybe she can't play the whole season.
BULLSHIT
till now theres not one single emotion shown in this story.
so thats it for me, no need to read any further. there are so many GOOD stories around, why wasting time with this one?
Aria-wolfstar chapter 6 . 3/16/2004
...okay...
Good chapter...weird...but good
Aria-wolfstar chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Cool, I like it so far. Are you going to continue? If so, do it soon!
aalikane chapter 12 . 2/4/2004
i love this story. i cant wait to read the others
Mistri Tonks' Admirer chapter 15 . 1/19/2004
The Dursleys stink. They are poor excuses for Muggles and perhaps even humans.
Harry will be a great Head of Gryffindor and DADA teacher.
Why would Amy be concerned at Remus' werewolfism? Remus is sensible enought not to visit anyone if he'll be becoming a werewolf!
Harry is rolling in money and he can say that things are too expensive?
Amy looks to be ready!