Reviews for Harry Potter and the Moral Dilemma
chetspet chapter 12 . 10/5/2003
great story Robert, up to your usual standards and fun. I like the addition of Ashley Joan
chetspet chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
great story so far. Up to your usual standards. Joan
Corrie chapter 15 . 8/2/2003
This is great.

Corrie.
kittyluver87 chapter 15 . 4/25/2002
HEy! good job on this story! I enjoyed reading it! I'll have to read Amy's years now! This was really good, I can't wait to find out what happens in AMy's years. But I just have one thing to point out, Voldemort kind of just appeared for two seconds and left. But it was still a good story. I liked it! Keep up the good work!
kittyluver87 chapter 4 . 4/21/2002
I like this story. It's really good! Ginny pregnant and their going to get married! Gosh! So young! Well it's good, I would say keep up the good work, but since the story is finished I won't. I will continue reading though, but right now my eyes are getting tired from looking at the computer screen. I'll read more shortly!
kittyluver87 chapter 2 . 4/21/2002
This story is pretty good so far. I'm going to keep reading though.
McBaggins chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
i like it so far
Slytherin Godess chapter 2 . 11/12/2001
er.. THe plot is interesting, I suppose, but the fic is poorly written. I can't bring myself to finish the second chapter, because it is difficilt to understand. THey can be talking aout something, and then all of the sudden they are talking about something else. And some of the comments are not anything I could see HP people saying. Especially the bit with Sirius saying Harry's parent's would be proud today. Too bad wormtail spoiled it by siccing voldemort on them. That is really.. er.. harsh. ANd Harry didn't have any reaction. I think this fic has great potential, but it really needs alot of work. If you'd like any help, feel free to email me at
Aidy chapter 4 . 10/24/2001
Ok, now how come nobody is shocked, happy or devastated that Ginny's pregnent? They're all like dummies. No emotions or anything. I think You've done really badly. It just isn't relistic enough.
M.S. Fisher chapter 15 . 10/19/2001
excuse my bias but it was alright, but not as good as 'Have You Heard About Ginny?' lots of repition in words...but overall I'll give it a 7.4 out of a 10
Malena chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Liked it a lot!
Arime Setta chapter 15 . 5/15/2001
This is a really really really really good story!
Angel Girl14 chapter 15 . 4/9/2001
Pretty good story, though I have to say some of the facts are wrong. Harry’s name is Harry not Harold, the books said that. I kind of thought that you should have made the teachers and students a little more shocked and surprised that Ginny had a baby because she’s only 16. A baby is a big thing for people who are still in school. I’m happy though that Myrtle got a bigger part in the story than in the books, because everybody thinks she’s a whiney baby, (even though she kind of is!) Also, Hermione married to Justin Finch-Fletchy, YUCK! (GAG) that’s weird. A lot of people are out oh character.
Ziegod Lizski chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
pretty good
shana chapter 15 . 2/14/2001
k. i finished. cute series. i have a goldfish memory, so i'm gonna go back and read some of the old ones. about how old is lucy? (blame the goldfishes!) okay, i'm picking up from here. ttyl online!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »