Reviews for Harry Potter and the Moral Dilemma
hurrup chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
hurry up it's a pretty good story. Just a little bit dirty. Um, why Ginny
Keith Fraser chapter 1 . 10/21/2000
I agree with the reviewer of the last bit that said everyone under-reacted. Somehow I don't think they's let Ginny play Quidditch! Also you carefully left the s-word out of everything.
Keith Fraser chapter 1 . 10/21/2000
Erm this is a good story but I have one little problem. I take it you're implying Ginny got pregnant the night Peeves smashed Sirius' bed. Well, I'm a) a bloke and b) not a gynaecologist (did I spell that right? Who cares?), but somehow I doubt she'd be getting morning sickness the very next day.
Keith Fraser chapter 1 . 10/21/2000
WHAT! Great screaming thingummyjigs! Just as well I can get at the next bit NOW otherwise I'd go bonkers! BTW, what's with all the capital letters?
Formerly Switchblade Malfoy chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
yikes. cool!
Formerly Switchblade Malfoy chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
That's good!
Circe chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
Wel , the Quidditch is gettting pretty intricate. and I'm getting a little concerned here. Ginny is playing Quidditch, doing potions and is pregnant. Hmmm, my head is spinning with all this.
Circe chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
An interesting story. Everyone is takingthis prety calmly, aren't they. Maybe it's just the male POV( SLAP! I can't believe I said that!) but, I think you missed a golden oppotunityfor some major humor here, Molly would have been so livid, a thousand howlers wouldn't have done it. Still, I'm ready for more. Nice idreea about giving Harry Sirius' name, but his name is Harold Jmaes Potter.
Circe chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
Well, well- a little Potter- Weasley on the way? I thought it was coming but then I said NO WAY! Hmm, this IS an interesting turn of events. Should be interesting to see RON's reaction.
Circe chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
OK, as you know, I tend to go H/H so the Ginny thing is a bit of a problem for me to reconcile. But I'm not dead set on it, cause it's early for settling down. JUST make sure Harry has some FUN! I'm enjoyingreading this. BTW did you read all four books yet?
mystery chapter 1 . 10/6/2000
This is beginning to become a mystery isn't it?
battgurl chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
ahem... his name his harry JAMES Potter. And don't you think that everyone underreacted a bit?
Mezza chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
i'm sorry to say that i didn't totally enjoy this story because 1)it was a ginny and harry fic.

2) the plot is WIERD!

3)i like h/h fics.

But not bad
Mrs. Norris chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
You still haven't explained how Ginny got preganant! You NEVER wrote that she and Harry did anything!
Mrs. Norris chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
Ummm...you conveniently forgot to mention that Harry & Ginny had SEX in the last part...what the hell is going on here?
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »