Reviews for Harry Potter and the Moral Dilemma
Mrs. Norris chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
Hello? When did this happen?
Iris Marie chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
good start, but at the beginning when harry was buying all the stuff for Ron, I *really* doubt that Ron would be taking it so... mildly. I mean, Ron is so proud and everything n w/Harry already being famous n actually having money, Ron is self-conscious and stuff and wouldn't like charity from him. So it really was sorta like OOC for Ron. Other then that, it was a good start.
kayara chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
Really good, but Harry's middle name is James, not Sirius.
Brigade701 chapter 1 . 9/29/2000
For the record I tried to place a red herring into this chapter as far as the series title went. Those of you wondering about the ending think about Peeves and what he was up to. Expect more when I can get Chapter 5 written soon.
Formerly Switchblade Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
You like to capitalize, don't you? Good job all the same
TeArDrOp005 chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
How, or should I not ask. Need to know very soon.
shana chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
i knew it. as soon as she threw up i had it figured out. good series. write more soon!
kayara chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
good...great...fantastic...great...alright!
RH chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
You've got an interesting concept, but stop spending so much time reliving the books. It takes away from your own story.
Moi chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
Cool!
Circe chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
Pretty good! Original setting, and the idea about Harry living on his own was good. I had a lot of questions as I was reading though. Off to the next part.
Brigade701 chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
I'm responding to what reviews I have. Glad most like it. Draco will be appearing more once the summer is over. I chose Hogsmeade as the setting for the beginning because of the basis for the Story. I couldn't very well write the story the way I want and set it at the Dursleys. Part 3 will be up either later today or tomorrow. It's hard to respond to Individual reviews when e-mail addresses aren't available and I can't tell if the Author is a Harry Potter author or not.
Duo'sRedAngel chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
Very well written! Keep it up!

Patrick
Evilia Malcone chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
Ooooh this is good...who would think...Harry and Ginny...i've always wondered if he liked her...post the next one soon, k? I like how you put Harry in Hogsmeade, and I LOVE the Peeves part, I think he's the coolest...but now I'm rambling...you should put more Draco in it...but thats just because he's my favorite...him and Harry, the're the best, yea i know its contradictory...but oh well...I hope Sirus comes into it a little more later on...I think he'd be a father-figure to Harry...but send Ginny to Harry's house in the next part, and get it up soon!

~ENM
WRE chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
Good story. Could be better written though.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »