Reviews for My Rose, Alice
Beautiful! Love it!
Lawi01 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
asdfhjkl beautiful. Just, wow. Really well done and wow. **dies**
aurorainwonderland chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I love this story so much. I hardly ever ship them together but this is just so perfect 3
Penelope Zozes chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was very beautiful. And well written, if I might add! 0_
Minatu-Corneille chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Awls! That was a beautiful story, and I love it so much! .
crimson6633 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is a saaaaaad story... It actually made me cry! And that's pretty hard to do, just ask one of my family members. You probably don't know my family members... OH WELL! good job by the way!
mrprose chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Beautifully written, I am in awe with your word choice. I think that you have some real talent, and I love how you take a story and create a completely new one based from it. I am very impressed, and better yet, inspired. Well done.
Maura chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I thought that was very beautiful and haunting. I felt very sad after reading it. I liked how you incorporated the other characters from Wonderland to sit with the Hatter. Very good work.
Senshi Sun chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
WOW!

This was the most beautiful piece of fanfiction I've read in a while.

First, I should mention the style. That's really what sucked me in. You started off with three paragraphs about a rose before giving any detail of what was going on. The whole piece has a beautiful classical style.

The narrative was really strong. It managed to tell a full story and stay in one moment at the same time. The story was something I hadn't seen before.

The characterization was wonderful. I like how you brought all the characters from Wonderland to our world. I haven't seen the movie, so I'm not exactly sure where Isabel fits in canonically. Now I really want to see the movie.

Thank you for writing this wonderful story. I have favourite it and am off to show it to other people. Keep writing like this, please!

Senshi Sun
Spicklefinx Tringomania chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
Soulreaperforlife chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was beautiful. I would have cried if I wasn't in the middle of class. Thank you for creating this amazing story. :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Cool. Maybe called beautiful or awesome.
magicians chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Completely stunnung, beautiful and moving story. I love your description and writting style.
Samore Cullen chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Ohh! so beautiful story.I like, very good! pd:kisses & bites