Reviews for Alive Again
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Loved it!
JulieAnastasja chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
yeah, like it! so cute :)
nicole317 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Thank you! 3 i was devastated that they killed him, he became my fav character and we didn't even get some good klaroline scenes. will there be a next chapter?
nolongerwritingstories chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
stooppp! so perfect. love it. (:
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I did love this, very much, it was appreciated and needed! I won't even get into how dumb I find the writers of the show. The only thing I like that's happening is vamp/hunter Alaric, lol! It's cool seeing him so badass. Plus - who else liked what he said to Elena "How many times do I have to tell you Elena? Stop trusting vampires!" Ahahahaha, laughed my butt off, seriously. And when he was like "Do you actually think... your parents would be proud of you?" I think someone should write a fic where her parents visit her from the afterlife and seriously talk some sense into the girl - how she's living her life and the stupid choices she continually makes. Dude, he might be different but he's telling her truths she needs to hear, seriously she's so dumb sometimes - having all this blind faith in vampires that constantly kill/betray/obsess - it's just plain unhealthy. And what was up with Caroline suggesting/throwing a party? Who else wants to bitch slap someone for that? Ciao :)
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Sweet n cute. Love Stefan believing in her.
xjenviciousx chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is what I wish would happen :) they need to bring klaus back ASAP!
AllisonSwan chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Lov it!
vampirefan14 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
omg i seriously thought caroline was going to save klaus in the last episode. so i love your story with the happy ending
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great story. How amazing was the moment between the two of them when he saved her from the school? His face was so sad as Stefan killed him. I hope he's back for the next season.
JoMo5666 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I loved it! That's what should have happened! Ps I think that it's a little AU becuase Caroline WILL save him because she cares about him and not the jackass Tyler! Got I miss klaus! I'm still crying about it!