Reviews for Till the End of the World
brookemichelleee chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
Amazing.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Plus he wasn't cursed. The gypsy's wanted Angel to suffer for what he had done. Personally I always thought they added the guilt factor. Cause lets face it, Liam never had a moments guilt for any of the things he did. So cursing Angelus with Liam's soul without adding the guilt wouldn't have done a damn bit of good.
madcloisfan chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Loved it
moosejuice5 chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
Quite good, the buffy/spike was left a little late though
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
nice
sarah chapter 17 . 2/22/2014
I don't know of you're still reading your reviews, I can't work out how old this fic is, but, I had to write to let you know how much I enjoyed this story.
I loved how this could easily be season 7 Spike without the firsts interference and mind games, and your explanation for the lack of brooding/rat chow that shows us clearly the differences between Angel and Spike.
His journey is amazing, well, both of their journeys really as Spike and Buffy both went through pretty traumatic events, but you managed to pull them through without all the depression, as a viewer/reader, that season 6 gave us...and you write souled Spike perfectly. All the characters were well written and very believable, makes me wish that you were a writer for the show, your season 6 was so much better and more believable IMO.
Thanks for sharing this story.
26Rye J chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
I had just finished reading a story that featured the plot point of Spike getting his soul after Buffy died when I came across yours. Interested in reading a different author's take on events, I'm happy I found your story.

You thoroughly explored not jut Spike's inner workings but also how hard resurrection must have been for Buffy. Sometimes, I felt the show rushed her emotional adjustment. It portrayed "fake it till you make it" as a coping strategy immediately available to her when honestly, I think locking herself in her room would have been the more likely course.

I enjoyed your retelling of the Once More with Feeling episode and I'm glad your version of Spike held off romantic advancement until a proper time.

Your use of quotations before each chapter provided a nice pattern for story flow-i.e. hint and revelation, hint and revelation. Checking out other stories you've written, it doesn't look like you've posted another Buffy fic, but all is well. Wherever inspiration takes you, I'm sure it will be an interesting journey.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
I laughed, cried and was overjoyed by your story. Awesome reworking of the original joss storyline. Loved it!
Hercules8 chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
I really like this story! This soul-Spike is great.
FFLjm12 chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
Great Spuffy story - it was a pleasure to read it a second time.
HikariYamino chapter 17 . 4/20/2013
KYAAAAA! I SQUEALED SO BADDDD! OMG! THIS IS TOO WONDERFUL! ASG&t*(t*t! OMG! THIS STORY IS PERFECT!GAWD!
NOOOO WHY DID IT HAVE TO END HERE!
wibblywobblytimeywimeygirl13 chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
Wow. Just wow. This was really good. Thank you so much for writing this! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Was that intantional? The last words Buffy says are the same as Wishverse Buffy says to Wishverse Giles once!
loverswalk89 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Loving this so far! Keep up the good work
asherboo chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
this was absolutely wonderful!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »