Reviews for Confessions
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
That was brilliant.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Thank you for writing both of these pieces. I enjoyed them both.
TheMajorPhan chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
THATS a better ending.
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and the previous story! They both have to be the best Danny Phantom fan fictions that I have ever read! Great writing and great imagination! I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Lea Ootori chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
Aw come on.. right in time when I HAVE TO GO TO BED.. I'll have to finish later. :(
Lea Ootori chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
I feel so sorry for poor jack and maddie! Their situation makes me cry most of the time..
Sally.yang chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Good story and ending too
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Love it! I especially loved how Jack handled the revelation.
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
Wow, very good! I really enjoyed that! I really like how Jack took the news.
IvyVine6 chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Ah! This story was simply fantastic! And above all, much different than many of the other revelation stories. This one is rather unique. You actually scored this many times over with the familial bond theme, which pieced together this whole thing nicely, and made it much more enjoyable to read. Well done.
IvyVine6 chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that took a turn for the worst right at the last second. Blasted mishaps.

Your writing, however, still holds exceptional. The amount of detail and thought you put into this is astounding.
IvyVine6 chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Ah, bonding time after all. Swell chapter, here.
IvyVine6 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Jack's perspective is quite detailed. I'm impressed by your status on all of the points of view.
IvyVine6 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Hm! Intriguing way to start off the sequel. Maddie's thought process is especially interesting to read.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2014