Reviews for Confessions
JJ Marie033 chapter 2 . 3/7
s
LK chapter 5 . 2/18
That was absolutely awesome you are amazing thank you so much for wrighting this story (-)
neeniya chapter 5 . 1/21
I'm so glad the prequel had a sequel! Another good story
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
This was good, I really liked it! I'm glad you gave the situation from Connections a clearer ending with this story.
Ohsochich chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
NOOOOOOOOO
I at least want an epilogue T_T
MostLikelyNotHuman chapter 5 . 5/21/2016
This was great! It was an interesting exploration of the relationship between Phantom and Maddie, and you did an excellent job of making sure they were both in character and acted accordingly. I like how you showed the differences between Jack and Maddie in how they reacted to the revelation, with Maddie being more scientific and analytical and Jack more open to new ideas. I especially enjoyed the inclusion of Jack in the second part of this story. I feel like a lot of stories stop after the revelation to Maddie, and while there's nothing wrong with that, it's nice to see Jack's point of view as well. You did an excellent job!
Eagle Dreamer chapter 5 . 4/6/2016
i really liked it. i especially liked it when Danny scared jazz.
clamche chapter 5 . 4/4/2016
I adore this fic! Jack revelation story and everything!
It took Maddie more than a week to fight against and accept the 'problem', but Jack is an enthusiast at heart and it took him less than an hour to start blabbering questions and having fun with his ghost son.
You have my love for writing this!
Great chapter 5 . 3/2/2016
Like the ending. Although I feel like its missing some elements. Looking forward to more!
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
That was brilliant.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Thank you for writing both of these pieces. I enjoyed them both.
TheMajorPhan chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
THATS a better ending.
NyteXade chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and the previous story! They both have to be the best Danny Phantom fan fictions that I have ever read! Great writing and great imagination! I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Lea Ootori chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
Aw come on.. right in time when I HAVE TO GO TO BED.. I'll have to finish later. :(
Lea Ootori chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
I feel so sorry for poor jack and maddie! Their situation makes me cry most of the time..