Reviews for Confessions
TheMajorPhan chapter 5 . 7/11
THATS a better ending.
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 5 . 6/5
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and the previous story! They both have to be the best Danny Phantom fan fictions that I have ever read! Great writing and great imagination! I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Lea Ootori chapter 4 . 4/8
Aw come on.. right in time when I HAVE TO GO TO BED.. I'll have to finish later. :(
Lea Ootori chapter 3 . 4/8
I feel so sorry for poor jack and maddie! Their situation makes me cry most of the time..
Sally.yang chapter 5 . 3/23
Good story and ending too
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 1/11
Love it! I especially loved how Jack handled the revelation.
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
Wow, very good! I really enjoyed that! I really like how Jack took the news.
IvyVine6 chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Ah! This story was simply fantastic! And above all, much different than many of the other revelation stories. This one is rather unique. You actually scored this many times over with the familial bond theme, which pieced together this whole thing nicely, and made it much more enjoyable to read. Well done.
IvyVine6 chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that took a turn for the worst right at the last second. Blasted mishaps.

Your writing, however, still holds exceptional. The amount of detail and thought you put into this is astounding.
IvyVine6 chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Ah, bonding time after all. Swell chapter, here.
IvyVine6 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Jack's perspective is quite detailed. I'm impressed by your status on all of the points of view.
IvyVine6 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Hm! Intriguing way to start off the sequel. Maddie's thought process is especially interesting to read.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Amazing work! Bravo!
hypercell chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
I love this. Both "Connections" and this story are AWESOME. You should write another sequel. Filled with one shots, of things that go on in this verse, or when his parents find out otherstuff (clockwork, frostbite, Dan, ice wers, plasmius, Dani!)
xheartkreuzx chapter 5 . 2/6/2014