Reviews for What The Bigger Picture Is For
sportytc chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
Please can you finish this soon. I would really like to know what happens.
Devotee101 chapter 7 . 5/7/2015
Sorry my phone wanted to poast before I was finished
So yeah I think Cena kinda cares for Heath how can you not he seems like a nice guy maybe a bit hyper but nice
But you start to hate Laurinaitis he's a douche...he's like "If you're not a big superstar I don't really care for you" ugh
So the questions:
I love the story so far there's suspense and sadness. I love how Wade reminds himself of the good things about Heath :)
Honestly I haven't checked FCW but maybe I will :)
Perhaps Heath was killed by a crazy hater and Justin is kidnapped or killed too or CM Punk did it ;D
Devotee101 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Hallo the twitter guy once again :D
This charter leaves me with soo many questions I just want to know who's the killer my prediction is CM Punk I don't know why maybe because I don't like him :D
I think Cena is silently caring
Pinayprincesa chapter 7 . 5/6/2015
I hope the guys find the answers to their questions after what happened to heath and Justin.
Pinayprincesa chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
Poor Wade losing his best friend...:-( Makes me just want to go out and hug him.
Failed to De-anon chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Oh, I loved they way you wrote Heath's transformation. For those who know FCW!Face!Heath, it works very well. Symmetry, love it; Wade drove Heath's change and now Heath, or rather lack of Heath, is driving Wade's. Can't believe there's only one chapter left. Also, any time someone sneaks Drew into a story is gold!
kobane chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
I made it to read the two chapters I was missing today, yay! :) And, just as I promised, here's my review

I like how this story is turning out. I'm very curious to know what happened to Heath. It's kind of weird to think of Heath saying those things but not impossible Plus, I loved the "Wooooo"s and "Naw mean"s touch there. No doubt it was him talking to Wade, hehe.

I'll try to read the next update whenever it is ready and not to lose the notification mail for it among the other mails I get from this and other sites -_-;;; (I remember having you in my alert list but I often get a whole mess in my mail's inbox ;;;).

Take care and have a nice day :)
Failed to De-anon chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Even though the story is grim, this chapter is so funny. Husky can't eat and John can't believe that Heath would give good, sage advice and he thinks Heath won't talk to him because of the "Wendy" jokes! I loved the part of Wade omitting the "wooh's" and "naw, mean's" from the conversation, but, the rest of what Heath told him, he admits is good stuff.

Well, seeing as Husky's hearing him too, I am going to go with Heath's ghost! Heath's not gone; I am happily in denial and refuse to believe otherwise.
CodyRexBeth chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I am so addicted. I need more. Please update soon!
Beth
Failed to De-anon chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Wade misses Heath & Justin that much he's leaving messages in Johnny Ace's voicemail? Wow, nothing says friendship quite like that. I really hope we hear from Justin soon, if only to find out if he's ok and to find out what happened to Heath.
WWE-Slash-Luvee chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
What happened to Heath? Justin needs to answer his phone. Update soon
WWE-Slash-Luvee chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
What happened to Heath? Justin needs to answer his phone. Update soon
kobane chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
It's been a while since the last time I read WWE-related stories (because I got back to my YYH love again :P) and this one is so awesome!

Just like I've already told you many times, I like the way you write. And yeah, it's funny how those two act as if they hate each other but, in the real life, the seem to be real good friends (even though none of them would admit it openly..or at least, not in fron of the fans xD).

I'm curious to know what happened to Heath and what's next for the Nexus so, yeah, I'll be looking forward for the rest of the story :D
Failed to De-anon chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Tell me we're going to find Justin & Heath isn't really dead.

"Die, Wade, Die"!. And suddenly Wade & Daniel Bryan's long standing enmity has even more fuel to continue. Wade misses his zombie addicted, Family Guy loving, tactile, crazy, unfazed ginger, aww. "Feed me more", naw mean?
Daxdat chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I'm interested to see where this goes. I feel bad for everyone right now.