Reviews for Ask Team Blackstar
Rainbow Star chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
To Black*Star,How do you keep in shape
darkmistress chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
hey BLACK STAR have you and Tsubaki every have sex?
Kalin Greyv chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
here's a question, why do you wish to surpass god blackstar?
for tsubaki, why is it that you're the most lustful character in the entire series? also, your opinion on the female blackstar? oh i almost forgot! *hands her box* a nice collection of soulstar, kidsoul, kidsoulstar yaoi manga books.
blackstar, i would suggest you stop sleeping in the same bed. she may get ideas. also, do you feel guilty about killing mifune?
now for the odd question to both of you. what do you think could drive you two apart?
also, blackstar, did you know in the future tsubaki's going to hold the highscore in the game? i hope you enjoy sounding like a chipmunk.
so that's it, have fun writing these. and you have fun with your reading material tsubaki ;)
Zero X Limit chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Black Star: If god was a girl would still defeat her.

Tsubaki-chan: Whos the top five other anime males that you'd wish to been in a relationship. Please pick anime character not from your world
Eri Shiina chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
AHHHHHH BLACKSTAR ya i am just a blackstar fangirl ya i have pics all over my room and OMD i am so obsessed with blackstar that ell look at my name and well that ecplains that but i am like overly obsecced even at school i talk about blackstar ya weired right well to the questions but first TSUBAKI HOW DARE YOU letsoulstar fangirla after blackstar heak if i care what happens to soul in my story i almost killed him becaues of my computer and it dident help so i attacked him in the chapter after that to and before ok i am rambaling again back to the questions wait what oh ya what would you think if some one i wont name any names but what if they kissed you hehe i will watch you TSUBAKI!
nickelnick chapter 3 . 7/25/2012

Blackstar... Would you ever date a commoner?

Tsubaki... How do you keep calm with BlackStar, do you do the count back from ten thing? Or just imagining snapping his neck?
natsumetakashi chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Oh hey blackstar just want to say your one of my favorite characters. Ok here is my question...

Question: What do you think about the people who ship you with tsubaki,soul,kid,or patty?
KiraraGoesMeow chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
(Ignore the question about how Tsubaki puts up with him on my review on chapter three. I sent it before I finished the chapter. ')
KiraraGoesMeow chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
FOUR QUESTIONS (creepy laugh) Be prepared.

This one's for Tsubaki, how was Masamune and you's relationship when you were younger?
Black*Star, how would you feel if codecupid failed to defeat you, then I would instead?
Another one for Tsubaki, how the heck do you tolerate Black*Star? (Not that he's not awesome or anything.)
Black*Star, since you would kill Noelle la Marie's people if they invaded Death City, what will you do if my planet (Mars) tries to? Because we kindaaaaaa have an invasion plan ready for next weekend.
blazeisamazing chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Haha this is awesome!anyways my question
What do u guys think of soul and makas relationship?
Do u think they will date?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Who you calling crazy? *Pout* Don't worry, you aren't getting rid of me easily; Little-Lord-Godlike! *Creepy grin* (I'm Soul's stalker anyway...Hehe)

Anyway, my question: Can I hug you? Or glomp you? You're just, so cute! XD

Also, have a rainbow oreo, Tsubaki! *Givs her oreo*
peddy-kun chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
so Black*Star are you stronger than Souji Hiura?
Vembra Isles chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Black*Star! :3 Are you aware of the fact that people find you annoying? (I don't. I LUV U) One more question, are you currently in a relationship? Cause if not I'd like to go out with you if that's okay. *hugs*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
How can so many people be reading this when it's damn near impossible to tell who is speaking and when?
Riku Ashwood chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
hmm really now? Still you are a great cook
back when you and Soul fought Kid WHY...DIDN'T...YOU...!
(tfs reference for anyone who didn't get it)