Reviews for Goodbye Pooh
Scot chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This is lovely and sweet. And childhood may pass - if you let it - but the feelings will never fade away. Hold onto it in your heart and it won't escape. It lasts as long as you let it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This is far too depressing. Even Roo went missing? That's just too much. Even without Christopher, Pooh can still be happy with his friends. Farewells are inevitable, but life goes on. Pooh will not be depressed and "go off into the abyss" without Christopher. I don't like this at all. Plus Christopher isn't someone to throw Pooh and the gang away just because his friends said they're lame.
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
awww so sweet! well written
Cyborg chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Dear Poohzy, (yes, that's what I called my stuffed Pooh bear)
I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU! *sobs*
Lilly-EL chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh that's so sad, but I really liked it.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This was such a touching story, I felt so bad for Pooh. I actually understand Christopher Robin's point but... It was really lovely:D.:)
sampea chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Poor Pooh... T-T

*hugs him tightly*

I just want to retrieve them all.
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Great story!
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
this story literally has me tearing up :'( such a beautifully written story but so sad! winnie the pooh was my childhood 3
WilliamL chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
AAUGH! Why does there have to be so many stories about this topic? I've probably cried about five times because of that!

That doesn't mean I didn't like it. This is one of the best stories I have seen on this place and I certainly think you have some talent. ;) Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
winne the pooh was my childhood this story made me cry