Reviews for Fire Lily
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Wao" I read the manga so I'll be looking forward to your work!
valkieryknight chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
After a year and I'm back.
Honestly, this fic had a huge impact on me. When ever I was reading someone's fic there were times i was reminded.
Or when I was just thinking back of the fics I read, tthis definitely included.
Author-sama are you really not gonna continue this? T.T
CrimsonFeather24544 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I love you. Marry me! All your stories are soo great! This one isn't an exception! Become my husband(or wife if you're a girl but I'd have to turn lesbian) and write for me forever! Lol
Mizuouji chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hello! I'm Mizuouji (formerly know as Kougyoku Ren), you may have heard of me or you may not.

I am AQUA Scans' boss. I translated with my team these manga [both flowernoid and satsuki no sora]. I am a huge fan of Sakura Roku (plus KHR) and when I saw you were doing a fanfic based on it while I was googling more info about it... I fell from my chair.

I am really loving this story and I hope you continue soon! I don't have a account but i'll save this link into my favorites.

Ps. We are gonna translate another of Sakura Roku's oneshoots soon! So please visit our page. Because If you liked her works, you're gonna love the next one. :)
Devil-Queen-Wolf-666 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Are there going to be other flowernoids that are also with their counter parts. Like Chrome the flowernoid with deamon. cause that would be awesome. can I request that in this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
XD i really like your idea,btw,can you make your chapter a bit longer? i was like a person that really like read big book actually -feels like nerds when saying that- / i really like to read long chapter 3
Phamenia chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I just finished that manga a few days ago. Read your summary, spazzed because it sounded like that manga. Read the beginning, died because it WAS based on that manga. omfg. This must be fate. XD
19Yoshie27 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Looking forward to it

Please update soon!
WinterAngel24 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Okay, I'm curious. Must read more! Thanks for putting this up!
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Revenge? I don't really get it but I'll wait...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Nya!~I like~

:D
Kichou chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
Pineapple the Fourth chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
You've piqued my interest! I expect many good thing to come, and you've also gotten me interested in that manga! Please update soon!
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Omg gawd I love this. I won't hope for much even though this story has a whole lot of potential.

Keep up the good work and can't wait to see how the plot will develop!
krone weiss chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
It was love in first sight for me...

Beautifully written! \(*q*)/