Reviews for Guardian
ThePegasusDevice chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
I'm guessing that Bonebite had a Sparkling during the war but it died, and now he kind of views Danny as a 'daughter'.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
More please? It's really good!
Defiant Nefelibata chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Blast your foreshadowing! Love this story! We need more like this with the bots and Guardian protocol. Looking forward to your update!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Yay! Keep writing, please. Oh, and one thing I noticed: about 1/3rd into this chapter, Chromia says, "The message that man received? The one claiming she was his father?" I assume that you mean, "The one claiming she was his daughter" or "The one claiming he was her father". ;)
Why isn't Bones talking? His silence is making me nervous...
Tai Prime chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Please update soon!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
This is a fantastic fic, and you're an excellent writer. It's rare to find a story on this site that has good plot AND good characters AND good writing. Yours definitely wins all three, and I am scandalized that it has so few reviews. You definitely need to continue writing, this is a gem! Please update soon! :)
PieAnnamay07 chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Fabulous chapter, as always! I hope your surgery went well and that you're fully recovered soon. :)
...And the plot thickens! I've been waiting for this scene since you showed us Danny's father in chapter six!
I can't wait for the next chapter, this fic is just amazing. :)
Good luck in all your future writing! :)
Steelfeathers chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
So...are you planning to update any time soon? I really don't want this story to die!
Gelly619 chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
D'aww this story is so cute c: update again soon!
psc8858 chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
this is getting really interestingļ¼
Steelfeathers chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Nice update. I didn't expect the wrecker to bond to Danny so quickly, but it's definitely an interesting twist on the idea of guaridan protocols. It'd be neat to see a crack fic where every autobot fixates on a single, hapless human, hehe.

As usual, can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work.
Phoenix chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
I love your story! It has a really good plot, though I imagine havoc will be wreaked when Roadbuster finds out the truth about Bones.
Steelfeathers chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Weee! Updates! Keep the goodness coming!

It would be interesting to see what would happen if Bone's sparkling protocols activate as well- I don't think 'adult' Danny would be too happy about being treated like a child. ;)
Steelfeathers chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Lovely! I can't wait to see more of this. I'm really fascinated by the idea of 'guardian protocols' that I've seen drifting around the fandom recently (not really sure where it started) and I'm definitely intrigued by your take on it. Kudos!
Khalthar chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I always DID like perfectly good villians... they make for good plots and great stories. Wasting a perfectly good villian is a big "no, no" unless it's part of the story, and you have the Hero do it in a VERY disgusting way that leaves everyone either puking their guts up or cheering the Hero on to more vicious acts of wanton carnage!

Now that the introductions are out of the way... we can see if Bonebite... bites or rocks! I guess only time (or the next chapter) will tell. I'll be watching.

Nice job by the way. It's looking good so far.

Khalthar