Reviews for Rattlesnakes Revenge
A Rango fan chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
Please update soon. This story is very suspensfull but I like it.
liveonintheheart chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Ah waiting is so hard but rereading is always good please update cause I love it )
liveonintheheart chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
Awesome and sorry about your writers block but I love this chapter I think Cedric is an awesome character so very good and please update and may the story gods be with you
Cataluna87 chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Holy shit...ffffuuuu.. Mah feeellllssss! Why do you do this to me DX
Cataluna-Keal chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
KELTIC, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEEE?! DX
liveonintheheart chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Awesome really awesome and I know writers block sucks because I felt it to with my story I am writing right now. But you can pull it off I know you can an awesome story. I really hope to log on and see that it is completed a very cool story LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
liveonintheheart chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
This story so far is awesome I wish there was more I am a huge jake fan and have read hundreds of fanfictions about him but this one takes place in my top fight I hope you write more because that would be awesome and maybe add a little more detail to the fight scenes and how the characters look like bash but all in all it is an awesome story and I hope you write more awesome *smiley facescreamme right now* LOL
Cataluna87 chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Yeah, you had me on the edge of my chair the whole time I was reading this chapter XD. Can't wait for the next one!
StonecoldAphrodite chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Wow, so intense!
This fanfic is really interesting and keeps on surprising me ;)
Keep up the good work ;)
Cataluna87 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I LOVE This 3 Great job
Coredw02 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
I am so glad you added another chapter! This story is incredible. I especially love the flash back scene, so detailed and well thought of, you truly have a gift for writing. Hope you don't get writers block too often because I'll love to see what happens next. Please keep updating this story I'm hooked.
i love all yaoi chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Update soon plzs
ninjadragon5 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
oh i really like this chapter, like the backstory of jake and deric of they came to be, interesting how they sons of fallen angels or fallen snakes really. can't wait for the next chapter.:)
Aspen-Writer chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Well this story is getting interesting and I'm liking the relationship between Jake and Deric.
I'm going to keep my eye on this story and hopefully we'll be seeing more updates soon.
DEVINE.L chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
This story, is love! Omg I love it :) I've always seen Jake really young too.