Reviews for Anchors
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
How sad!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Oh my! Can you be in love with the way a story is written? Well I am in love with that! The passion, the emotion, the sorrow and grief and anger Steve feels is so real, you are a genius the way you wrote that! I can't wait to read more of your work!
Belker chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I've read this many times, but never reviewed?

It would be terrible to come into your old home, that you hardly remember, and onto your new life, that you can hardly imagine, and have NOBODY left. If he hadn't found and bonded with his new team instantly his life would have taken a different turn, I guess (and yes I realize it's only fiction haha!)
In later seasons we've seen S emotional, but this early on we only had our (and your!) imagination. Good thing that!
/B
Loopylou chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Amazing. Love it.
Maverick88 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I'm super late, I know. In my defense I was super busy, I couldn't even keep up with my usual sport routine. Anyway, I'm catching up in summer :)

I really love this little piece. We don't really get to see Steve with his guard down and though in season one they hinted at cracks in his exterior, he dealt with it off screen mostly. I like stories that give me a glimpse of what that might have been like. Fics that do this well get my "missing scene" stamp, and yours certainly deserves it.

You really paint a picture and it's heartbreaking to be honest. Sometimes I wish they would show this side of him more on the show because it gives the character more depth (though I'm not really up to date on the second half of s2, so I don't know if they did. Yup, I have more catching up to...oh poor me ;D)

Thank you for writing this. Another instant favorite!
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
It's so hard to find decent fics out there ... this was awesome :) I loved it :)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
wonderful story! so full of emotion
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is an awesome look into Steve's mindset, a transition story of sorts. Love it!
GraceGraceGrace chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
So forlorn! What a horrible homecoming. How well you capture it.
Cokie316 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
wow. this is really great! love the introspection.
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Very nicely done, emotive and packed with anguish at his first night in this foreign place called home. Lovely writing style too.
Gone2Far chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Well written. Good imagery. Loved it.