Reviews for Just a Little Touch
iForIan chapter 1 . 4/23
AMAZING ONESHOT!
Fangirling-Dork777 chapter 1 . 3/13
Ohmygersh I found this so funny!
Yuniepie chapter 1 . 2/22
What's with all the reviews telling you to omit the lemon? The lemon was the best part! You write a fine-ass lemon! The only grievance I have is some of it felt a bit rushed and that made reactions feel unrealistic. Like when Katara said this...

"No Aang, last night, when you told me to do that thing, I finally orgasmed. Not just because of the vibrations. I thought of you, imagining your fingers inside me, your kiss, your touch…and…I think I might be in love with you. That's why I asked you if you ever thought of girls in that way. In a way…I'm glad that I believed Toph, if I didn't believe you were gay, we wouldn't have gotten so close. I probably never would have taken the CD from you." Katara met his eyes, "Can you forgive me? I will do anything for your forgiveness. I just need you Aang…I can't stop playing with myself because of you…"

This was a mouthful and in reality, Aang would need time to process this. At the very least I expected Aang to do some type of triple-take and ask her, "Waitaminute. Go back to the part about my fingers inside you?"... Ok, maybe he'd be more concerned about the "falling in love" bit. But yea, you get the point.

Other than that, I loved it. I loved that she thought he was gay, it made her thinking about him more forbidden. :) And I really liked the lemon- you should definitely write more lemons.

Also some troll calling themself Anon said you wrote with "obvious prejudice" and I almost laughed. The only "obvious" thing going on is how sad this person is.

Anyway, thank you for a great story. Ignore the troll and also ppl who read lemons and then tell the authors not to write them. :) have a great day!
Supergoddad chapter 1 . 2/16
Okay, I didn't expect Katara to be that straight forward, but I liked the little twist.
SheWolfTitianium chapter 1 . 1/15
OMS Aang could so convince everyone he's gay aha- sneaky Toph
anng and katara chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Nice ending
poopness chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
dude, you can't make aang gay.
Summertime3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Damn...
BlueMockingJayBird chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That was an awesome ending CX
CloudMinded013 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
AWESOME :P
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Lol
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I like it!
RoseLovesJack chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
good story poor aang katara thought he was gay
2n2kas chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I'm usssually not one for lemony stories but dear god this one is awesome
Avatar in the TARDIS chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I so didn't see this coming