Reviews for The Fiery Soul: Past
clifford.mayatt chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Hey There! This Story And It's Counterpart Are Awesome Stories! Seriously Even Though I Think Akane Would Better Fit The Role Of Sailor Mars Because Of The Hair Trigger Firry Temper Similarity. But I Think It's Still A Good Idea To Have Ranma Get Sailor Mars' Senshi Abilities. Because If Ranma Were To Ever Lose Control Of His Emotions It Would Be Similar To A Volcano About To Erupt. The Only Time I've Heard Of Ranma Doing So Is His Fight To The Death With Saffron Because In Order For Someone To Break The Rule Of The Martial Arts Code Where It States That You Can't Ever Kill Your Opponent They've Got To Really Do Something So Stupid And Irresponsible That They Wouldn't Live To Regret It Later. In Saffron's Case He Threatens Akane's Life. I've Read Other Fanfics That Start At The Fight With Saffron Where Ranmas Martial Arts Abilities Aren't Enough To Defeat Or Kill Saffron. I'd Like To See How Saffron Fairs Against The Senshi Of Fire Even If It's Against Ranma Playing The Role Of Sailor Mars.
god of all chapter 9 . 11/24/2013