Reviews for Dark
jamie ward chapter 5 . 5/29
im sorry... let me wait till I cam pm u so I can explain... im not a creep, im just a gril whos very bored...
jamie ward chapter 3 . 5/29
I cant pm u but wanna email me?
jamie ward chapter 2 . 5/29
kinda... I cant pm u back... I used to have an account a while back... im a HUGE fan of linkxdark
jamie ward chapter 1 . 5/29
hey this is Jamie message me please Jamie ward
Soulkeeper16 chapter 14 . 4/5
Say, how do you Play Dark's song, I'm curious.
Naughty Jesus chapter 20 . 2/14
Omg omg OMG. I love this story a lot and I'm greatly depressed because dark is immortal and I know he will meet link again but I'm just so damn sad and I don't know what to do they're so meant to be together. This story was so perfect and amazing I wish it had more favorites and views because people need to read it's greatness. I love how dark almost kills link even if it's like you know bad it's a great factor. And how they quest outside of Hyrule that's another great factor that most people don't attempt. But you attempted and succeeded wonderfully. I wish I could express my feelings in words for this story but I don't know of them.
Nestila crystal chapter 1 . 1/11
he reminds me of my OC: she never really started though she first appeared in space the space between all space's... A tiny ball of wrapped light and barley conscienceness enough to detect what was dark whatever that thing was, though her or it at the time only knew that their was light else where. So it began exploring in the dark and eventually found The infinite mulitimes of the muliverse which was filled with this'light' eventually it found that there was worlds in their and that there was certain amounts of time would form a key event in some worlds and it could bend these to observe what was happening. It also found out that it could feed on these from a distance without weakening those key events or its holders as space passed it focused on the holders since they had more light which she/it would call later soon began to discover emotions which it became deeply interested in, eventually it began copying and hoarding in the feelings for itself. After a long let just say time of floating endlessly and eternally in space it continued to grow and grow until it began forming a kind of shape and became lonely. From then on it had real emotions and thought's, so it decided to become a she and become a physical shape and it turned out by chance that her next world to observe was Equestria and so in a child joy filled laugh echoing from her almost complete mind, the now she became a alicorn pony form (though she never considered herself to be a Alicorn or a god for that matter she has the Appearance of Alicorn) she dived down fully into the time line into simple space... and her name was Nestrilia crystal.
please make a sequel i really love this story so just please make a sequel
BlackKayak89 chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
*fangirl squeal*
BlackKayak89 chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
Wow. A friend of mine recommended this to me and I've got to day that I'm glad that I read it. Great work!
Captain Squidy chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
Hi I really liked it so I hope you can make story's soon
:-D
Kaitlynthecool chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
This is like my third time reading this, and I LOVE IT!
Miamigal890 chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
This is my second time reading this, and I've got to say, Love it!
Kaitlynn chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
Best fanfic EVER! I've read it atleast three times!
xXCheshireCatXx chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
I finally found this again! There aren't nearly enough reviews here! I love this fic, it deserves more reviews. :) most of the other yaoi fans are probably looking for something more, ahem, explicit... they just dislike the fact that love at first sight is bs. I respect you for not falling into that ditch. *claps* :3