Reviews for Dark
xXCheshireCatXx chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
I finally found this again! There aren't nearly enough reviews here! I love this fic, it deserves more reviews. :) most of the other yaoi fans are probably looking for something more, ahem, explicit... they just dislike the fact that love at first sight is bs. I respect you for not falling into that ditch. *claps* :3
FragileLynne chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
Please oh please make a sequel! I love this story and read it all in a single sitting! I should have been in bed already but your story had me hooked. :)
Sinful-Valentine chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
I think I've realized why this story is so under-reviewed. The yoai fan girls can not read anything that does not have smut in the first 5 chapters. That, or they're looking for smut and your dedication to a real plot bulid up to love was too much for their patience (says me, whose the most impatient being to grace this earth).

Or, people just don't care to review nowadays. Its really quite sad. I for one, love this story. Its been a while since I've read it, so the details are fuzzy. Bits and pieces of the plot will show up, and I can't help but try to slow my now hastened reading to get to that part. This is my second read, though I don't plan on it being my last.
Sinful-Valentine chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Reading this reminded me of the Tell-Tale Heart. Your style is quite like Edgar Allan Poe's, you know. I really enjoy this fic. It's different, that's for sure. You have a really unique style, and I'm really glad I found your fic.
Abbadon-is-a-bitch chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
Did they just kiss in front of the Sage? O.o
Snowbound Mitsu chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
What the hey hey!? This story is wonderful and it only got 18 reviews!? Well, make that 19... But seriously, 19! LoZ fans out there! Great story here!

If only I could put a sign...

Anyway, your story has been wonderful, and the thought of less people reviewing is pretty irritating. I mean, you probably worked hard just to write a masterpiece and it gets less reviews? Ugh...
TheMysticalQ chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
I really liked how you wrote Dark in this fic. All his conflicting emotions went together quite nice. Back in chapter 18 though, wouldn't it have been better to have let Link die, then use the fairy to have him brought back 100% better?
Smoking Owl Bones chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This whole fic is amazing, I love the plot, its really original and beautiful. I'm crying so much right now at the ending. You deserve more reviews too. Thank you so much for this, omg.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
Hello Bladespark,

Words escape me on as to properly describe what you have done, yet I shall endeavour to try. It was in a word, Magnificent, a bitter sweet ending, worthy of fairytales of romance with an edge of sadness, sharp enough for poigniancy and empathy, yet dull enough as to not taint its Romantic core, the only semblance of a criticism (other than it ending too soon, I look forward to a sequel) is the sage saying that Hyrule's endless cycle, i'm here to note that I only know of the games but not the extended lore, is inexplicably horrifying. Other than that, this is almost nothing short of Perfection, I commend you.

Kind Regards,
An Admirer
Anonymous chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
Hello Bladespark,

I am just a humble reader of this rather innocuous fic, of which I stumbled upon, in the search of smut. Instead, I had found one of the greatest pieces I have ever found; all of this is incredibly remarkable, believable (within the confines of my suspension of disbelief of course) and stupendously sweet. If you are wondering why I am reviewing this on a seemingly arbitrary chapter, it is because at this point in time, this is how far I've gotten, and momentarily looked at the reviews, and to my appalling shock that this does not nearly have enough reviews that it should have and in response I say well done!

Kind Regards,
An Admirer
Guest chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
Hooooly crap that was a good story! Loved the way the characters interacted with each other, and I love the ending too!

Thanks for writing this great fanfic.
A yaoi fan chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
Hey loved it! Since I was blocked I can't review again... -_- because someone though I was flaming! I wasn't it was just my sense of humor wich apparently not funny to some. Loved the story! And the ending and about hoe it was kinda like Link to the Past! LOVE THAT GAME! And this story! :) please continue to make great stories!

-NaruSasuNaru xD
grandshadowseal chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
I'm not sure if you have cos i haven't checked yet but if you haven't made a sequal can you cos i'd love to see what happens next! XD
xD NaruSasuNaru chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Pfffft! Angsty teenage linky HA! Made me laugh my ass off xD overrated xD Pfft! Ha ha! Made my day ;)
The Button Harlequin chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
YES! That was freaking amazingly epically awesome! I loved every minute of it and I found myself rooting for Dark and Link the whole time.

Great job! :D