Reviews for The Grumpy Boss
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
You left us on a cliffhanger, bitch. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS NEXT?!
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Storm: Alucard! Come here!
LilyYumikoRockMe: Storm! You're insane!
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Storm, you're crazy. THOSE CHARACTERS YOU ARE TALKING TO DO NOT EXIST. Period.
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Seras: I would not let Pip hug me!
Storm: Yeah right, I'm the owner of the story, so I command your behavior!
Seras: Oh for fuck's sake FINE
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Alucard should say WHY he gives that cross to Integra, in my opinion. Of course you may choose to omit this statement.
Skittycreamstar chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Love it. XD
Hi chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Honestly. The turkey. And the shower thing. It is all so amazing! Pleeeeeeeeeease continue! I'm just dying of excitement over here! Your story is so funny and well written too! Everybody seems in character and Alucard would probably do things like that for Integra so that she could enjoy herself. It's really sweet, but I still die of laughter on every chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Honestly. The shower thing. And the turkey. I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT ALL SO MUCH! CONTINUE NOW! I don't know, your story is just so wonderful and hilarious and WONDERFUL! I love how motivated Alucard is to making Integra enjoy herself at Christmas, and that seems like something Alucard would do. It's really sweet and everybody is very well written. Good job! I hope that you update soon because I am really eager to read!
la-novh94 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
jajajaja continue!
alucard: dont like.
me: like, shut up alucard
la-novh94 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
this is fun continues

looking forward to the next chapter
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Neat. Cool three chapters.
Edward Wolf chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Pretty interesting.
The Muse of Deduction chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Yay! First reviewer! Anyways, bloody brilliant job on this. I like the fact that all the characters seem to be, well, in character. This is very good. No, better than good. It's AMAZING! Anyways, BYE!