Reviews for Code edoko
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Im not surprised they sucked, it was there first lyoko battle, plus tarantulas seem easy to defeat but its actually more difficult then it looks
kyle152091 chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
When are you gonna update this story
derekthompson chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Hey thanks for the shout out Kenny I hope you make this story a hit
derekthompson chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
again you should seriously look back and revise your stories
derekthompson chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
No offense the plot was good but maybe you should revise this chapter but other than that Good Job
derekthompson chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
They better hope Double d knows whats he doing
Madmax14 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
this would be so much better if it was just the Eds who discovered Lyoko but other thantaht it's entertaining
Shiza Hako chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
I like what your doing but can you improve on the spelling and grammar.
Ways chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Nice. Although your writing style is confusing you understand the Lyoko style, though I would prefer if the culdesac kids had their own outfits, and not just their own variations of Ulrich, Odd's, and Yumi's outfits.
kyle152091 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I wish you made another chapter because i like this fanfic and it was better if it had more chapter
Shiza Hako chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I was disapointed when I saw there was not a chapter 4 I LOVE THIS YOU GOTTA WRITE MORE
Shiza Hako chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
cool
Shiza Hako chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Keep up the good work I like this fan fic crossover keep it up!
kyle152091 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
when are you going to make a chapter
YoshiStack chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Again, not terrible, but could be better. It's also a bit weird how they think going to Lyoko will solve a problem. Try putting a bit more in, like it snows more, THEN they decide to go to Lyoko. Also, be sure not to make simple grammar mistakes like capitalization, it just looks sloppy without it. Other than that, pretty good, but DEFINTALY needs some work.