Reviews for Swaddled
Rookblonkorules chapter 6 . 9/7
Awww, wow. Most of these were so cute! I love stories about Dick's younger days. And tha cliffhanger! Are you planning on updating this? I have to know what happens!
Cartlin chapter 6 . 1/6
I want some Dami cuddles! He's under 9!
Cartlin chapter 7 . 1/6
WTF, why are you babying a 17 year old?!
Cartlin chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Are you KIDDING?! Any head injury that serious NEEDS a catscan! If Dick was knocked unconscious, they should be WORRIED. Do you have any idea how fragile the veins in the brain are?!
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
Aww! This last chapter is definitely my fav!
XiaoWing chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Love it
Really cute stories :)
TotalAlaskan chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Meanie! *sticks tongue out at you* I'm gonna tell my mom that you where being mean!

Nah, not really. XD But seriously, crap. That was horrible of you. ;) Leaving us in suspense like that, never ever to be truly put out.
3DPhantom chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
I Liked them all. It was a good series of One-Shots, and I like how Dick was older in each one, how it went in chronological order.

It was kind-of unfair to leave that one chapter unfinished though, and I'm just hopping you decide to return to it.

You were generally rushed at the end, drawing out the whole "How's" of how things happened in each chapter, but quickly and shortly concluding in non-dramatic ways. Remember, the end should be most exciting.

Still, I liked them, though I probably won't remember them tomorrow due to it being 4:30 in the morning for me and I haven't slept for two days. I'm really wishing I hadn't had 'Lime-a-Rita' at 4, especially the third can. Th alcohol may help in my forgetting-ness-ess-is, whatever, I think you get the idea.

So, sorry If I don't seem very intelligent here. Thank all things good for spell and grammar check, (and the fact that I'm a grammar nut), [But not a spelling nut, I suck at spelling, hallways have.]

Loll. Don't worry, I'm not drunk, just tipsy. But I remember this one time...

Sorry, I just realized my review is really going on... I'll shut up now.
Pheonix09 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Awww cute, awesome job
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Aww cute, nice job
madagascarmaster chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
*snorts* You sound like a teenage girl, Robin!
madagascarmaster chapter 5 . 6/29/2013