Reviews for The Inappropriateness of Sheldon Cooper
amyh52 chapter 1 . 3/31
Fun for all
Femme Bono chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Haha! That was hilarious and smutty at the same time. Sheldon in a sombrero...oy vey. hahahaha
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This is fantastic! I love the second alternative ending
Serb chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I have to say that my favourite ending is number 3. It just seems so much like Sheldon to be a bit of a jerk and smugly rub it in her face the fact that she gave him a bj. It is annoying and hot at the same time, and a close second is ending 1.

We all know that Sheldon goes completely off the hinge when he's drunk so his ooc behaviour is quite acceptable here. And it's so wicked to put Penny in situation where she has to handle a drunk horny Sheldon ;)
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I loved this one too!
Animefreakkagome chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
_
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Loved all of Penny's thoughts on a drunk horny Sheldon. I thought she handled him beautifully. I liked ending one the best because I'd love to know how Sheldon plans on reciprocating Penny. Social conventions must be followed. Although the second ending isn't bad either.
clow-san chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
hot damn. haha. this has the right amount of naughtiness and sexiness in it. great job.
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Oh with Spanish in this ff. I really liked that and I would say, that I love the endings 1 & 2 the most. :D
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I loved this! Sexy inebriated Sheldon FTW. :)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Good one-shot. I would love to see a sequel. p
DanyBov chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Great job. I enjoy reading your work very much. Keep up the good work! :)