Reviews for Lonesome Navigator
LastBishop chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh, this was beautiful. I'm hoping Death will return and maybe fix Cas. He could do it if he so desired to.
snowin' you chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Aww.. that Dean's map is really cute. It didn't ease out the pain, though. I doubt anything can. :'(
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I really needed this fic- it completed the episode for me. In canon Dean and Cas seemed so distant and broken- the episode had me feeling so sad and confused. This story was sad but hopeful. Great story :)
Ventorum chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Bittersweet. Canon Dean really wasn't quite right to me. And it seemed Cas had cut himself free of their profound bond. I'm glad your story has brought that back.
Adja chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Oh, damn. That was heart wrenching. They were both pretty in character, too. (though Cas is currently completely out of whack)

But yes, Dean. That's all it'll take. Just a phone number is Cas' map. Maybe yours will be a well deserved, long overdue, much needed hug from your angel. Because he is, yours, after all.

Great piece. Thanks for sharing. :)
Lucifer's Angel Princess chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I'm crying, that episode was too much for me. I don't know what's worse episode 17 or the last one.
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I liked the part at the very end where Dean gave Cas the map - his number. I thought it was very in-character and shows that while Dean is conflicted, he's not ready to give up on his friend.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I've been silently agonizing over this episode and really, REALLY needed to find something with a bit more clarity and perspective into what is currently happening. This story helped. A lot. Dean and Cas needed just -one- more moment, especially with Cas just off and disappearing. *clings to fic* Thank yoooooou.