Reviews for The Sweetest and Saddest of Days
Devil Woman chapter 1 . 1/31
This was good...really, really REALLY good! I have just started becoming a fan of this pairing and I liked how realistic you portrayed everyone in this. Sometimes the best romance stories are one that are bittersweet and unforgiving. Great job!
Kevin F. Pickett chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Great story. I felt the passion and the tension. They need to go on that picnic...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is the pairing I always thought Marvel should of explored more in the X titles.
kendraDrake chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
How terribly bittersweet! I think you have done a beautiful job with this one. I feel real sympathy for all of the characters in this story. Beautifully written.
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Very sad, but I really like it. Stories without fluff is sometimes good.
Beautiful Storm chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Okay, well you should be able to figure out who I am, since I can't put my full name on here for some reason. -_- Anyway, I love this story so much, I can't stop reading it. Please write soon. And a little word to the BP fan, THEY'RE NO LONGER TOGETHER.

Plus I HAVE read the BP comics, they were a cute couple at first, but after limbo, it went downhill. So sorry, the divorce was comin'; we all saw it. RoLo has taken over and the BP/Storm fans are just gonna have to deal with it. Hey, you should write a story to celebrate them getting together! You're the best person I can think of to write it (I'm sorry, but I'm in no league with you're writing, despite my attempts, but you always seem to top me no matter how hard I try to top you ;) )
alex chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Epic
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I don't know what to think about this story. I kinda hate it but it was good dont get me wrong I hate it cause of the ending but it was still I don't know I guess kinda real, kinda bittersweet even.
Pink Crane chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
damn scott and his logic, grrr...panther should mysteriously die, and stay gone forever. I love it though, amazing
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Awesome story darlin'! Loved the credit scenes. My favorite though has I be the one where they were just sitting there eating. That was just too good.
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Great story!
BritThroughStormsStrength chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Lol wow someone is a little cranky at all the rolo love here :)*Hehee*just embrace the chemistry u knw u wanna...Darlin I do hope u write a bit more to this one shot,I've read it over n over and each time it makes me want more I'm so curious to what you would write to go with it*eyes wide open and gleaming*
lychee loving chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
As always, great RoLo from you, Darlin! My only nitpicks about this fic is that in recent comics (the newly numbered Uncanny X-Men issues), Scott and Ororo have been getting along better than they do in this fic. In fact, I'd guess that they get along better than Ororo does with Logan, since their last significant meeting was of them disagreeing over the existence of X-Force... Yes, she did initially plan on joining Wolverine's team - but I get the feeling that she herself feels that she's better off with Scott, as his team's conscience.

However, in response to that very vocal review you got re: T'Challa and Ororo - I'd like to redirect his/her attention to one of the recent issues of Avengers VS X-Men where Ororo and the Panther have an argument during the big fight over the Phoenix force in Hope Summers. Apparently the couple have been seeing a marriage counselor, so their relationship definitely isn't the happily ever after A BP FAN seems to think it is. It certainly isn't a stretch to think that divorce is a possibility for them. :U
Cathy chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Simply gut wrenching. Every paragraph had me immersed in this work. Your work is amazing, glad to have you back. I thought I read this on the 'realm', but now it is not there. Had to look you up here to review and let you know your talent is appreciated. Oh yeah I write under AngelAloft at the 'realm' and have to thank you for responding to an email requesting more a long time ago. Again, awesome job. Cathy AKa AngelAloft
Jeanniebird chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Wow, a very emotional and thoughtful story. It's very sad, especially because I think Scott has a point regarding Ororo's and T'Challa's marriage and compairing what is going on between Ororo and Logan with his marriage with Jean. And he is also right, I cannot picture Ororo betrailing her husband, despite the fact that I'm a huge rolo shipper. At least not behind BP's back.

This story also reminded me why I hate what Aaron is currently (or not so current with regard to the fact that the comics I read are at least half a year behind the US timeline) doing in Wolverine. I always get the impression that Logan has to kill at least ten people for the author and/or editor to think its a good Wolvie book! That's horrible!

Yes, I liked the after credit scene, although I must admit I was actually hoping for a reference to Hank (and maybe Janet) and Ultron as a new threat. But Thanos was great as well.