Reviews for Therapy
Frankokomando chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I have no clue what hubris and megalomania are, but I totally enjoyed reading this. :D
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Another good story, *of course*.

Only thing which I noticed there was at the end. It seems more likely that Vegeta would use a word like "endure" rather than "suffer", as that word sort of implies that it's affecting him?
Does that even make sense?
elleelle chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Hahahaha Great ending!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Haha. The whole story was interesting. Especially with Vegeta slowly coming to realize he needed the therapy. But the ending was very amusing. Because I can't help but think he might. Anyways, awesome job!
-d101
VC18 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I know its surpose to be a one shot but i really want to read more!
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awe, it was so cute and funny. A little sad mixed in when you take into account what had brought it on, but still a warm peice for family and friends.
jessi chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Excellent story! I like the idea of Vegeta and Eighteen sort of being “friends”.
lilDBZbuddy89 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
My mind is blown. I love how both Vegeta and Eighteen seemed perfectly in character. Your writing is fantastic and I could see this actually being part of the DBZ story. Amazing chapter! :D
chibitrunk chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I like this a lot! At first I'm like...therapy? ...Vegeta? Right, like it's going to happen. But you made it believeable. Nice job!
cara9001 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Very nice story I like it a lot _
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Absolutely adored it.
lonni chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
God, this was amazing. That last part made me LOL, literally. My mom thinks I'm crazy. Good Job! (plus, I've always loved vegeta and #18, so this made my day)
Scimitar X chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I like the fact that Vegeta has some to talk and I think Android 18 was the perfect person to vent to.