Reviews for King of the World
nutters.rocke chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
lol
alicepuck chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
That was adorable! I know thi has been up for a while, but I just stumbled across it! Id love to see another chapter with an Alexis and Beckett and castle moment! Anyways loved it! :)
97 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
love The Parent Trap reference :)
someheartslove chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Oh my! This is just SO adorable and perfect and so amazing.

Love it how he was sad and just couldn't let go, and then she made him smile, she always does that for him and she knew exactly what he needed.

Last line - pure perfection. She practically promised to be there for a long, long time. Ah. AMAZING.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh, I LOVE Castle/Alexis stories. This was so good. They're so special together and it must be breaking their hearts that they won't be together all the time. Ah.

Loved it!
Kaz chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Loved this and loved what Kate knew she was implying with the laser tag. Very well written. Thanks for posting. Kaz
JeuxDeVagues chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is adorable. I LOVE it. The second chapter was such a balm to the first, and the contrast of mature Alexis and playful Kate - it's beautiful because we've seen the opposite too.
sxcthing123 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Loving it (:
willabeth123 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I loved to the story so far. Just wondering if you were planning on writing more for it.
VMsuperfan chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
great story!
chezchuckles chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
uh huh YES I wanted to tell Castle that he could play with Kate now that Alexis would be out of the way. haha.
Cora Clavia chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
This feels so realistic. So vivid. And it's so lovely.
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
OH! You made me tear up! I adore the relationship between Castle and Alexis - it's truly the best on screen father/daughter relationship I've ever seen. What's he going to do without his baby girl around :'( I just hope he'll have Kate there to get him through :)
Scully223 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Oh I loved that!
Scully223 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wow that just got me crying but I think it's because I went to Columbia and I could just do vividly remember moving in and saying goodbye to my mom. I had never been away from home for more than 6 weeks before and all of a sudden I was on my own in NYC! It is quite an awakening. But as much as I cried when I said goodbye to my mom, going there was the best decision ever. It's such an amazing school and I loved every minute if all four years there. I hope they do some of the experiences justice on the show. Anyway, it was just fun to picture Alexis moving in and knowing the dorm rooms and just seeing it all. Thanks for helping me relive that a bit.