Reviews for Kagema
Ischemia chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Love it! Great job.
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oh my gosh! I love your story, it seems so… so… genuine, a-and true! Keep up the good work _
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
like this one...
Fuko Ibuki chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
yesssssssssss
Hoshikuzu-san chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Great story. I like the way you let them hang out and to know each other before the full blown smexiness and even the was fine. Overall you did a good job with this story and I like it 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I heard before kagema shino jutsu...well,it was always heard japanese when naruto when Sexy No Tecquenic
He...teaching someone how to had sex?tats not normal XD
ShirayukiTeikoku chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
loved it! I have no criticisms. absolutely none. Great job!
also this pairing is too cute *squeals*
AkumaNoDanna chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Well, this was... interesting xD I do not think I've read a story with Sassy and Dei being portrayed like this.

Now, I'm gonna sound all wannabe-pro etc (lol), but this is what I think:

You should put more stress on the characters' personalities, especially when writing direct speech. You use the same 'kind of sophisticated' writing style when writing direct speech as you do when writing description. But, as you probably know, people tend to use slang and shorten some words and stammer etc. And add phrases like 'what the hell?', '...or something. I don't know.' and stuff like that, y'know?

Writing sophisticated direct speech would've worked for both Sassy and Dei, since you portrayed both of them as 'smart people', but when /everyone/ mentioned in the fic speaks the same way, it makes it kind of unrealistic, don't you think?

The grammar was great! And even though it could've used a little more description, it's not something I could ask of a first fic. The descriptions come with time and practice.

You did GREAT! Much MUCH better than my first fic xD If you hadn't /said/ that this was your first time, I would've never guessed.

Do keep writing! SPREAD SASODEI!
Hovinarri chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was very nice Especially for a first fanfic. :D

Do keep writing, will you?
dragonteacup chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I thought this was a good story, except for the first part I was like, "WTF is a kagema?" a side note would have helped.
MagdalenaCS chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
oooooh i love this history very nice!

please a second chapter sasori uke :P

i love your writer style!
Desaicedancer chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
N'aww that was adorable at the end! XD

I think you wrote this very nicely. Great grammar, interesting plot, and you elaborated well, too. :)