Reviews for miles apart
Renn chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Total WIN with Pascal accusing Hubert of showing off how tall he is! lol! loved it! :)
Louricam The Manga Freak chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
So cute!
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Of the Tales games I've played so far, I think Graces has been my favorite. The characters are just fantastic, and Hubert/Pascal are a hilarious couple. I love how Hubert finally confessed to her in the game and she STILL didn't get it. :p Nice job here, looking forward to more. :)
RKF22 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
nicestory cant wait for more
Aja chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Yay, you wrote another one! Great job once again, I love the innocence and sweetness between the two characters. Please continue to write more, my HubertxPascal fix has not yet been satisfied :)
chiharu-tanaka chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Aww. That was really sweet. Keep up the good work, and I hope there will be more Hubert/Pascal fics soon.
L.C. Li chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Cute, short, humorous! :)
MCalhen chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I love how frank Pascal is in this, it just seems so spot-on. Poor Hubert, I'm not sure he really will be able to keep up with her sometimes, energy-wise. (That might just be the charm of this pairing. I don't think Hubert would want it any other way; he'd probably find anyone else too dull.)

I sometimes forget Hubert still had some growth to do - for that matter, Asbel as well. I forget that by the end of the game, they're still usually about the age they were when the game started, or at least within a year of it.

I'm enjoying your, uh, venture into the Tales fandom! Even if it is just Graces. It's exciting when my favorite authors expand into other fandoms, and those fandoms happen to be mine as well! xD