Reviews for Seinen Kakumei Utena
i prefer this sequel over that new manga srsly ur story rocks
Homokaka chapter 48 . 5/16
That was me. I also love the attention you pay to details. That final scene is a great shoutout to both shows' endings. A wonderful conclusion for a wonderful crossover.
An excellent story from beginning to end. The bookending completes things perfectly. This is so good it is to me the official sequel to both Utena and Penguindrum.
James Birdsong chapter 48 . 5/15
You're welcome. Wow, awesome epilogue. Excellent story overall
CelianAdellanie chapter 48 . 5/13
WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. Wow. Everything comes full circle, doesn't it? That was so worth the wait
QQQQQ chapter 48 . 5/12
So overall, it's quite a story - could just as well be adapted into the sequel to Mawaru Penguindrum / Utena. One thing though, and it's not necessarily a criticism so much as an observation is that your story is designed with this "collective awareness" - between all the characters facing how the world ought to be revolutionized and between yourself as an author and the readers. Utena, for me is something of a personal and intimate story that happens to feature these cast of well-rounded characters, but the way you handled it brings another dimension by having everyone worry for each other (as opposed to being in their own personal bubbles). Those six years since I first saw your story up on here has been a long ride, and is more than well-worth the time invested for the story you've weaved for all of us here.
Homokaka chapter 47 . 5/11
What a way of resolving the main conflicts while giving every character their turn to shine. Can't wait to see what happens in the epilogue.
James Birdsong chapter 47 . 5/9
Well written
QQQQQ chapter 47 . 5/6
Well, after all these years, it's the end (kinda, you still have an epilogue to go through hehe). Everyone's earned an unequivocally happy ending. I found it funny when Akio shoves off his sister for that last sacrifice, and unlike the original Utena series, you *do* get to see the world revolutionized!
CelianAdellanie chapter 47 . 5/5
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Homokaka chapter 46 . 4/12
Brilliantly done. Can't wait to see what ending you have in store for our heroines.
QQQQQ chapter 46 . 4/11
Hurry up and write the last few chapters adjkopdpoasdpoasdko~
James Birdsong chapter 46 . 4/10
Nice two chapters of course
CelianAdellanie chapter 46 . 4/10
I'm not okay. I'M NOT OKAY!

Phew...
Thank you for the update, blessed Author. Even though it broke my heart.
Homokaka chapter 45 . 2/19
It all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down . . .