Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 9 . 3/23
Oh my this story was magnificent! It was full of mystery, intrigue, and most of all, family. I thought the whole story was really well written and the characters were also very in character. Even the brotherly scene between Sherlock and Mycroft. That was very sweet. :-)

Thank you so much for sharing! I really enjoyed it from start to finish. That last chapter was extremely adorable and I couldn't stop smiling for a long time after finishing it. I love brotherly moments between Sherlock and Mycroft, they're just too cute. ;-)

Maddy
Starviking chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
This chapter is extra sappy, but the Holmes brothers were roughly thirty years overdue for a happy childhood moment like an Easter Egg hunt. Hooray for John's brilliance here!
ban-chan100 chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
Wow thank you I love storys like this :D love sherlock and mycroft thank you I will re read this again I'm sure :D
bhernandez02897 chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
Oh my god, this story! I was crying, laughing and fuming with anger throughout the whole thing! I LOVED it, especially the little easter bits. You did a great job, and all of them were in character! Loved it!
bhernandez02897 chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Oh my god, I was nearly in tears at the last scene when john was comforting Sherlock. It reminded me of a certain time with my friend, and this writing was like deja vu. I love it. I love the story.
Sue chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Am enjoying this already...BUT you are shifting back and forth from past to present tense. I , personally, prefer past tense...it you tell a story...it has happened. But present tense is fine, too. Especially if it is 1st person narrator.
Love the way your stories progress.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
That was NOT good of Sherlock, though understandable I think, given how on edge he is being...But really, Sally, thinking like killers is kind of a job requirement, it's what profilers do. Unpleasant, but necessary. Accusing someone of being a killer for that was really overboard.
I have the feeling that something sinister is lurking in here, and given your warning, I may have some idea of what it is...and now you have me on edge as well. Gee. Hang on there, Sherlock.
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Omg, this is a wonderful case and Holmes brothers fic. I loved every moment of it, especially the Easter Hunt and the brotherly moments between Sherlock and Mycroft. Wonderful.
Grac3 chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
That last chapter was so sweet! Absolutely lovely!
Annabel chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Another lovely story! I really like the way you portray the brothers relationship, it's so touching.
Katsura2343 chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
d'aaaaaawwwwww brotherly love its so adorable 3
potterlover-paula chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
well done
KimberlyTheOwl chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Just read this (and Two Words, and Long Week) again for at least the third time. Wonderful, amazing stories. I love how you write the Holmes boys.
CM chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
This last chapter...while pure fluff...was one of the BEST chapters I have EVER read! A wonderful story and great job putting the brothers in their characters. I can't express enough how much I loved all the interaction. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!
Avyncentia chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Okay, the last chapter was absolutely adorable and a wonderful appendage to an otherwise angsty story. I love how you portray Sherlock and Mycroft.