Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
bhernandez02897 chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
Oh my god, this story! I was crying, laughing and fuming with anger throughout the whole thing! I LOVED it, especially the little easter bits. You did a great job, and all of them were in character! Loved it!
bhernandez02897 chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Oh my god, I was nearly in tears at the last scene when john was comforting Sherlock. It reminded me of a certain time with my friend, and this writing was like deja vu. I love it. I love the story.
Sue chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Am enjoying this already...BUT you are shifting back and forth from past to present tense. I , personally, prefer past tense...it you tell a story...it has happened. But present tense is fine, too. Especially if it is 1st person narrator.
Love the way your stories progress.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
That was NOT good of Sherlock, though understandable I think, given how on edge he is being...But really, Sally, thinking like killers is kind of a job requirement, it's what profilers do. Unpleasant, but necessary. Accusing someone of being a killer for that was really overboard.
I have the feeling that something sinister is lurking in here, and given your warning, I may have some idea of what it is...and now you have me on edge as well. Gee. Hang on there, Sherlock.
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Omg, this is a wonderful case and Holmes brothers fic. I loved every moment of it, especially the Easter Hunt and the brotherly moments between Sherlock and Mycroft. Wonderful.
Grac3 chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
That last chapter was so sweet! Absolutely lovely!
Annabel chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Another lovely story! I really like the way you portray the brothers relationship, it's so touching.
Katsura2343 chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
d'aaaaaawwwwww brotherly love its so adorable 3
potterlover-paula chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
well done
KimberlyTheOwl chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Just read this (and Two Words, and Long Week) again for at least the third time. Wonderful, amazing stories. I love how you write the Holmes boys.
CM chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
This last chapter...while pure fluff...was one of the BEST chapters I have EVER read! A wonderful story and great job putting the brothers in their characters. I can't express enough how much I loved all the interaction. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!
Avyncentia chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Okay, the last chapter was absolutely adorable and a wonderful appendage to an otherwise angsty story. I love how you portray Sherlock and Mycroft.
Sky Writes chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
I've become a huge fan of your fics lately so of course I had to check out this fic too, and I have to say again that I thought it was completely brilliant! The way you weaved the emotion into the nightmares and had that all tied together with the mystery was perfect! It was really great to see the brothers grow throughout the story, and I loved John's support all along the way. And including Easter in there too- fantastic!

I did want to ask...are all your fics supposed to be connected? I've read them completely out of order, so...
Sophie-SSS chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Just loved! The dark parts and the cute and funny ones were just perfect.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 9 . 7/24/2012