Reviews for Battle of the Joysticks
LostMyPieces chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
My god I freaking love this.

I was always amused by the breast re-sizing option in Soul Caliber 3, now its even better after I read this fic!

It would be funny to see how Rock and Dead Master would react in this situation.
Ignore that, but seriously. I looove this
Overlord Jake chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
"Yomi, did you know this game has sold millions of copies, here and overseas? You wanna know why that is? The breasts size options. That's it, no other reason. Oh sure, the art is gorgeous, the graphics are epically realistic and the battle system is easy to understand, with an ocean liner load of classes and weapons to choose from. But it's the breasts at the end of the day that makes this game so great. Can you understand that much?"

I swear to god, I almost choked to death laughing at that.
rst64tlc chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
HAHAHAHHAHA! This is pure gold. combining Soul Calibur 3 with BRS. Genius, pure Genius...I wish we can do that in real life (in SC3). Hope you finish COW Colors 2. P.S. just image what would've happen if the other world girl AND the real BRS and DM would react if they saw what Mato and Yomi did. LOL great job.
Doku-Sama-219 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Oh god, SoulCalibur is the inspiration of the gods. PRAISE! Have you seen the fight of DM VS BRS on YouTube using that game. But holy crap.

Mato is still a perv, but can i relate to her. Doku is a button-smasher, and never learns the combos. But like Yomi, still comes out on top... Yea that sounded weird didn't it, XD

It's good to see your madness has no limits, I can't even picture those two bashing each others skulls in on SC. I can see it on SSB, but I'm still laughing with the little bird about her Mato's skillz. I end up doing the same, and manage to smash my head when shouting my victory.

Ouch.

I gotta say arigato for posting this; Okami-San got s google laugh outta this. It isn't as haywire as you made it out to be; it's a crack fic, it's meant to be all over the place.

Thanks again; and I wish you the best till the next;

Doku-Sama-219
The Kunoichi chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Haha, that was great! I was guessing it was based off Soul Caliber V with what you described, so I was close. It would be awesome if they made a Black Rock Shooter fighting game, I would definitly get that! Anyway, this was funny and I enjoyed it! I can't wait for COW Color S2, it's going to be awesome! :)
lordmarik chapter 1 . 5/5/2012