Reviews for The Answer
nbp chapter 19 . 4/18
keep... going? man, now I'm sad after reading that one.
nbp chapter 18 . 4/18
update! I like this story
nbp chapter 16 . 4/18
update! update!
nbp chapter 15 . 4/18
Seriously, I'm seriously nervous that this won't be finished. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh! Ok that was me venting. Great story, please update.
nbp chapter 13 . 4/18
Now I'm nervous that you're not going to finish this story; I would be heartbroken. Please update!
Wolf81 chapter 19 . 2/11
Awesome story. Sad link may lose illia but it's understandable. Please continue it.
Princess Massacre chapter 17 . 9/24/2016
That torture scene was so hard for me to read. Link had been trained to use a sword ever since he was a kid, and the idea that he may never hold a sword again is just so troubling to me. I hope he'll be okay!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/20/2016
Well, I love your story, and I think it's written really well. I just really disagree with the plot line. But that's what fan fictions all about right? What you want to happen. You've Got a great writing style and you've gotten me really into the characters and actually feeling the story. Sorry to say that's why I can't follow it and wait because I'm just so angry... Haha. Just a story though right? Bravo on this story, I'm sorry I didn't log on, I'm on my phone at the moment and a little too lazy to do so but feel free to find me at Blackcat8539 I'm a dramione person so it'll be obvious. Anyway, great story writing! I hope you finish it sometime.
OnlyNeedJuan chapter 19 . 9/8/2016
Gotta say, the writing is pretty good, especially for Fanfiction standards. One thing I can't fully get behind is Link. He's slain creatures the size of houses, yet the war messes him up this much? Can't say I know anyone suffering from actual PTSD (which link seems to be going through, atleast during the beginning of the story), but wouldn't you think his skin is a little bit tougher at this point.

Also, I am not sure if you wanna risk it, but atleast a description of what is going on, what battles have taken place etc. would be nice to give a little more context as to what Link is going through, it feels a bit out of place sometimes, where you forget what the whole deal was.

Other than these 2 things I really like the story so far. Though the Ilia x Kael thing is a tad cliché, I don't mind it, as it's always effective. Keep up the good work, and have a good one.
orchids-with-lilies chapter 19 . 7/14/2016
This story is amaaaaazzziiiinnnngggggggggg
Like wow u are amazing and I love this story AH
BUT IM ALSO LIKE WHAT HAPPENS IF LIMK SHOES UP LIKE "HEY IM ALIVE" AND ILIA IS WIYH KAEL AND IWJCIJEIWOWOSJDNFGKFIWJW
OKAY. BUT NICE JOB I LOVE IT
echo009 chapter 19 . 7/13/2016
Yea an update! Glad this story isn't dead I like it
yellinh chapter 18 . 7/8/2016
Please update again soon! Youve got me hooked on this, and i need to see where the story goes from here
orchids-with-lilies chapter 18 . 4/8/2016
Tis is such an amazing story...such a cliffhanger tho...and it hanst been updated in so looong... ;_;
TheKiro chapter 18 . 3/3/2016
Jeez, I had always thought "I'll review later" and now it's been literally months! I feel bad, even more because this chapter had ripped a part of my heart right out of my chest.

You already know I love your writing style and way of describing stuff - but I can only repeat myself. The inner monolog, the emotions etc. the way you convey them makes it easy to relate to the character. To understand their opinion and decisions, and god. My heart.

I already really loved Aiden's and Link's companionship in this hell-hole. Aiden has become such a charming, poor mountain boy who is in the war for his own reasons. Some known, some not, and he is going through torture over and over again with Link together, losing slowly hope for good. Their conversations are bittersweet, I really loved the way how Link portrayed his adventure and search for Iila there. I always thought that the Zelda fandom gives Ilias and Link's relationship (romantic or friendship) way too little credit. His searching for her, Iilia actually getting out of her prison by herself, finally finding each other while one has lost her memories and so on. It was a great subplot of Twilight Princess and showed Link's sensitive side beside the whole boy becomes hero thing. He cares for his loved ones a lot.

And damn, you should have seen my face as the 'bad guys' finally let the cause of the war slip. It dawned upon me how logical that sounded and kind of obvious in a totally not obvious way. (yes, I make sense) In the game already the Twilight was portrayed as in a huge black wall you couldn't get inside except you were pulled in from the inside. Link only got inside himself because of one of the shadow monster, too. For anyone outside of Hyrule it must have been impossible to understand that the kingdom had been invaded by another realm. The castle itself was closed off completely, too.

I LOVED this idea. Who would have imagined the consequences? Who will suffer and be doomed if a whole kingdom 'disappears'? It gives them an actual reason you could get behind. War never changes, it dooms both side. But in this case it's not just "war!" but it has background (that's not what you can always expect in stories sadly). And god, I cringed as Aiden chose to call their king a "coward". Aiden! That's not how you speak to the guy with the sharp knife in his hands! I mean, you're kinda right a bit, but not if the guy just threatened to poke your friend's eyes out! Oh, and how Aiden realized who Link actually is. "The kid who brought back the light", aw, I loved this.

And Iilia's journey, the places she visited (Link had wanted to show her) and her new found will to live again and her craving for something new- it felt real. The different stages of grief, acceptance and wanting to move on. The world still moves on, even without Link. It was painful to read, but still true. I liked the way how she reacted to Kael. They were still on good terms, still careful around each other but good. And that she had hoped for a touch while knowing she'd feel guilty later on, ouch, it made it feel pretty real. I mean, the whole journey of acceptance. She had faced her inner demons and, how does the saying goes again? "You always find something to fight for", that seems fitting. Your way of describing this progess was really, really good! It's just terribly sad as a reader to know that Link is still alive, coming to terms himself that he's going to die and expecting that Iilia has moved on, too. Everything hurts. Seriously, everything.

And it's your fault.
...I love it. Haha, seriously, it's the good pain. But still pain.

Keep at it, I hope everything is going well for you and life is still good!
echo009 chapter 18 . 9/3/2015
Yea an update! I do like how the twilight was the cause of the war. I feel like that was a nice twist . Keep up the good work :)