Reviews for Requiem for a Mario
siliconmage chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
That's not nice, Tony.
Adjust the Sails chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
The cuteness, I like it. ANOTHER.
You know, if it's not too much trouble or anything, please please please pretty please!
ViolettaVie chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
What a fun story! Thanks for sharing. _
HidingFromTheSpotlight chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I nearly died of laughter XD
partlysunny chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Hilarious! I was laughing the whole time. Thor is so adorable!
levisrictusias chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
OMGUH. LOVE. I wish there were more humor stories involving Thor. And I nearly died at "Son of a nutcracker!" HAHA!
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
*melts into a pool of mush* Holy crap... Anything with Thor and Steve being the adorable little puppies they are makes me happier than a tuna fish in a tin can. Which, now that I actually think about it, probably wouldn't actually be all too happy, but I digress...

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Ahaha, brings back NES memories! -tear- Loved it. Much fun to read and with good characterization. Well played. Thanks for sharing, and keep writing!

Jess 0:o)
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh my god the perfection of this is so difficult to describe...

And Thor's interpretation of it as a noble quest for a lady fair was absolutely adorable!
Irish Potatoes chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh. My God.

"WHERE DID THAT PIT COME FROM."

I hope you realize what completely sheer brilliance this is. Everything is perfect, inane, yet hysterically noble, and nothing hurts. Steven and Thor. Must always do things together.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is one of my favorite fics ever, I was struggling to contain my laughter. Anyway I thought a hilarious game for them to play, especially for Steve, is Call of Duty: Nazi Zombies. Please add more chapters on soon, I loved this
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
pure awesomness!
SkyLux16 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh My! Tony Got Steve Into Video Games! Yeah! *High-Five* I Would Love To See Them Play GTA Or Halo. The Whole Team Of Course. Great Story. I Enjoyed Reading It!
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Okay, that was HILARIOUS. Everyone was so perfectly in character and Steve and Thor were too cute getting so into the game! "Steve and Thor let out exuberant cries and high-fived more times than was ever necessary for anyone to high five." Hee! This was so fun to read. :)
Moira Lathal chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Honest to goodness, this completely is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read. The characterization was pretty perfect (Clint was a little snarkier than I would think); the story was cleverly written, people know Mario so it's easy to understand what was going on, and it got me into it so I could just totally SEE them doing this. Thank you for one of the most hilarious things I've ever read.

:D