Reviews for Requiem for a Mario
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
So hilarious and cute! Loved it!
manga-neko-96 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
This is one of the greatest stories I have read in a while. The comparison between Luigi and Loki was pure genius. This is awesome
silenttower chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
That's not nice, Tony.
Adjust the Sails chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
The cuteness, I like it. ANOTHER.
You know, if it's not too much trouble or anything, please please please pretty please!
ViolettaVie chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
What a fun story! Thanks for sharing. _
HidingFromTheSpotlight chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I nearly died of laughter XD
partlysunny chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Hilarious! I was laughing the whole time. Thor is so adorable!
levisrictusias chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
OMGUH. LOVE. I wish there were more humor stories involving Thor. And I nearly died at "Son of a nutcracker!" HAHA!
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
*melts into a pool of mush* Holy crap... Anything with Thor and Steve being the adorable little puppies they are makes me happier than a tuna fish in a tin can. Which, now that I actually think about it, probably wouldn't actually be all too happy, but I digress...

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Ahaha, brings back NES memories! -tear- Loved it. Much fun to read and with good characterization. Well played. Thanks for sharing, and keep writing!

Jess 0:o)
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh my god the perfection of this is so difficult to describe...

And Thor's interpretation of it as a noble quest for a lady fair was absolutely adorable!
Irish Potatoes chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh. My God.

"WHERE DID THAT PIT COME FROM."

I hope you realize what completely sheer brilliance this is. Everything is perfect, inane, yet hysterically noble, and nothing hurts. Steven and Thor. Must always do things together.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is one of my favorite fics ever, I was struggling to contain my laughter. Anyway I thought a hilarious game for them to play, especially for Steve, is Call of Duty: Nazi Zombies. Please add more chapters on soon, I loved this
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
pure awesomness!
SkyLux16 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh My! Tony Got Steve Into Video Games! Yeah! *High-Five* I Would Love To See Them Play GTA Or Halo. The Whole Team Of Course. Great Story. I Enjoyed Reading It!