Reviews for Gone to Ground
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Very suspenseful here. You give the reader just a hint at what's going on, and then plunge us back into the darkness that as Alec is currently in. We don't know who to trust any more than Max does.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Nice tie in with Alec's past in Psy-Ops, and the inclusion of SW1. The flashback to eight months ago worked well, and adds to the mystery of what happened to Alec.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Very moving, and intriguing as the mystery deepens.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Love that cliffhanger of a mystery. Nice build up to it in the chapter.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
I like how you worked in the background of what happened eight months ago that led to Alec being on his own. Well done.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
I like the switch in point of view and the mental process that you have Max going through as she tries to figure out what's going on with Alec. Great writing!
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Excellent, powerful descriptions in this opening. Makes me want to read more. I feel worried for Alec.
Wholives4Eva chapter 29 . 5/3/2013
I've thoroughly enjoyed this story, it's been an action packed ride with just the right side notes of angst .

Overall I really loved the ending even though it leaves so many questions unanswered and so many loose threads in the story. The sudden move from TC and the country does feel a little unreal to me though. Perhaps not quiet consistent with the story, or too sudden? I'm not sure it just didn't have the same feel. Then again this story has continuously surprised me by taking unexpected turns so maybe it does fit.

I do love the image of White frustrated and impotent on the shore though. And the line about Fawn being a shark is great. The final line is absolute magic. That almost a kiss sums up the potential of their relationship as well as all the issues they have yet to resolve beautifully . Loved this and thanks for a great read. :D
guest chapter 29 . 5/1/2013
aww thats cute. Max and Alec seriously belong together.
scmumsy chapter 29 . 4/27/2013
Not bad...love the title makes me wonder though. Will there be another story tied to this one? Either way you never cease to disappoint, great job.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
YES, MORE.
Wicked R chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
no, I didnt stop reading, I just dont have that much time at the moment. But I have it bookmarked!
Wicked R chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Logan in the mix-interesting dynamics.
Wicked R chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
very curious where's your going with this!
Wicked R chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
enjoying the interactions a lot!