Reviews for The Boy in the Ragged Robes
Lord Jace chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
This story continues to grasp at me with the depth of its characters. I can only hope that it will continue yet for a while, and enjoy it for as long as it yet lasts.
Lord Jace chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
This is rather good, I beg of you to continue it, the amount of character development between these two so different and yet so similar kids is amazing, even though its about to end tragically.
Agent 94 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Poor kid. Such a bad way to go.

Regarding scene transistions, specifically when Aurelion was knocked out, it's a bit rough. You could put a line break to make it a bit smoother.

What Nord words exactly? Granted I have a rough idea about honour, bravery and stuff but it'd be better if we knew what the words were.

Hmm, not many writers plainly state that it was a dream. Most writers just don't mention it. Could have used a bit more details, the mother mostly. But it's okay enough for a nightmare sequence.

Now, I think it's safe to assume Aurelion had a sheltered life. So I was surprised that he wasn't surprised seeing an Orc. But I do like this Golub. The stereotypical big guy who's really a softy at heart.

So these guys who really should know better to mess with the Thalmor just told themselves "Oh yeah, let's take this kid who's being hunted by a bunch of Elven supremacist. Nothing bad can come of this!"

I don't mind that but it's way too easy. You have to make them really weigh in the pros and the cons. Have the captain (who should be given a name considering he's going to spend most of his life as a sailor) really think about this decision. A simple "We could use an extra pair of hands" or something similar could work.

The ending made me wonder, was Baldr returning to Skyrim as already trained or is he looking to better himself? This isn't exactly clear. No matter, we will see in the next chapter.
Agent 94 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Another great chapter! I however am worried on what's going to happen next. He's going to ditch the Thalmor and all but after then what? Follow the main quest line? I do hope you have something that makes this stand out from the rest of the fics here.
Agent 94 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
please tell me there's more