Reviews for My Love
kyra bo byra chapter 1 . 1/7
hehe hi jamy
bella.doan183 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
omg! your story was truely good. i was so happy and it brighten my day by just reading this.
bella.doan183 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
omgomgomg! I love your story so much. i'm only on the 1st chapter but i don't know why you wantt your story to have Katarina not looking very rich Shinwa high (am i correct)?
Mina Luriya chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
I really like this story so fat. Yay for Woo Bin! Hope you update soon :)
Miyu101 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Please write more! . I got so into it...Poor Katarina:(
tenshi92392 chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
OMG totally loved it thanks for the update. I think it was Woo Bin who saved her if so than YAY
Nariko7star chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Glad you are back and I'm enjoying your story. Post whenever you can and keep up the good work!
pheobep3 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
A month and a half passed already.
Mistress Vixen101 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Whew well even though I hate waiting I'm really happy that u at least didn't abandon the story great to have u back I love ur writing and can't wait for the next update keep rocking :D
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
OMGOSH Cant wait for the next chapter! Update soon
Nomannic chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Noooo! You stopped it THERE? How could you stop at such a cliffhanger!

Waiting patiently for you to update,
Nomannic
Nomannic chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Question... so, is she going to take over the mafia family her adopted dad had run now? Could be exciting yay. This is getting really, really good. I can't wait for the rest!
Nomannic chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Ooh, definitely my favorite chapter so far. A little drama is finally starting! From one writer to another, you should definitely work on your tension in the story. The scene read through too fast. Add some more detail, and vary your sentence length some more.

I really like this story so far, a very nice plot and fantastically written. I look forward to reading the rest. :)
Mistress Vixen101 chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Loooooved the chapter can't wait fir more
twilightlover1596 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012