Reviews for A cause worth killing for
Yeah, um, I can't. I can't read this any further, it's just too rushed and Zelda is pretty flat... as is Link. The attraction seems too... unbelievable, for lack of a better term, and their dialogue was again, too rushed. She wants him to watch over her and they just exchanged a few words the previous day? Not even any personal sentiments, either, just mutual introductions and a 'hi'. He will always protect her? Really? This, again, is only the second time you've seen her and your laying down heavy commitments like that?

Ugh... I apologize, I know these criticisms seem a bit harsh, but... they have to be levied.
Had me chuckling plain old Ordonians could just 'find' the Master Sword... AND the Hero's Tunic. Was the Pedestal of Time was ashambles and blade was just amongst the rubble? Still, I would think there would be more to it than some average Joe being to even heft the Blade of Evil's Bane - like it would be impossibly heavy to all but the Hero. Oh well, those are my own thoughts on that - nothing really solidified by canon... well, other than that only the Hero can pull free and wield it.

As for the Hero's Tunic, okay - maybe the Oronians manufactured the garb themselves? If you think about it, other than no one else in Twilight Princess wearing even remotely similar clothes as Link, they don't really seem all too special. I mean, what are they other than a shirt, pants, chain mail, jerkin and belt with pouches. Easily fabricated or replicated. So, I'll give you more leeway with that part.

And, yeah, way to just decide you're going flip Ordon the bird and lay your roots elsewhere so quickly, Link. I mean, he just THEN learned that he's going on this trip and already he's decided the outside world is where he'll go and where he'll stay. That bit felt pretty rushed, but then again, alot of this first chapter felt rushed.

I'm not going to say this is a bad start. I've certainly read that are far worse, but this isn't winning any awards either. It's pretty middle of the road; I'm hoping things pick up in the next chapters.
Requiem of memory chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
omg... i'm crying as i read the ending. It's so beautiful! It's happy, sad, romantic, leaves the reader at the edge of their seat...wow! Best i've read yet!
Requiem of memory chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Poor Grath!
And whatever happend to Malon and Dagan i think his name was...?
Requiem of memory chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
WOOHOOOO! I'm glad that s.o.b is dead!
Requiem of memory chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
whaaaaaat? Marth likes little boys?

*Vomits in a corner*
Requiem of memory chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
hahahaha...! I love it!
Requiem of memory chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
i wanted to save what i had to say until the end but i can't help it...HOLY SHIT!
I'm a huge Legend of Zelda and WOW! i LOVE this story!
They need to make a game like this! Can you imagine?!
Requiem of memory chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
I LOVE THIS NEW BRUTAL LINK! WOOHOOO!
Requiem of memory chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
i'm so happy about this! Link actually talks and has a mind he's not all
"Aduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur! me save land now!"
Requiem of memory chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
("Sargeras"? You a WoW player by chance? XD)
This is so exciting, what's gonna happen!?
Requiem of memory chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
so far i really enjoy this! Most people just rush through stories and BAM its done. the reader (myself) is left with so much questions. When i find i have a question - it's answerd a line or two down! it's wonderful! i love it!
andy.baker.3781 chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
LOVED the entire story! Great job, my man! Too many fanfics out there try to sound too closely like their subject matter (i.e. like making a Zelda fanfic sound like a video game), but thankfully, this was not the case with your story & was refreshing. It was good enough to have a sequel in my book (no pun intended), & after all, Midna, Zant, Vaati, & the Four Sword are still out there, in Hyrule somewhere (perhaps Labrynna or Holodrum?) waiting...
WASAH21 chapter 18 . 10/23/2012
epic. thats all i have to say about this fic. I wanted to know if you could beta read some of my upcoming fics and some of the inspiration came fron this fic. thank you.
3 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
holy shit, that speach gave me the chills, wow, i dont get chills esily, nice job.