Reviews for A cause worth killing for
A Soulless Poet chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
omg... i'm crying as i read the ending. It's so beautiful! It's happy, sad, romantic, leaves the reader at the edge of their seat...wow! Best i've read yet!
A Soulless Poet chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Poor Grath!
And whatever happend to Malon and Dagan i think his name was...?
A Soulless Poet chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
WOOHOOOO! I'm glad that s.o.b is dead!
A Soulless Poet chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
whaaaaaat? Marth likes little boys?

*Vomits in a corner*
A Soulless Poet chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
hahahaha...! I love it!
A Soulless Poet chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
i wanted to save what i had to say until the end but i can't help it...HOLY SHIT!
I'm a huge Legend of Zelda and WOW! i LOVE this story!
They need to make a game like this! Can you imagine?!
A Soulless Poet chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
I LOVE THIS NEW BRUTAL LINK! WOOHOOO!
A Soulless Poet chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
i'm so happy about this! Link actually talks and has a mind he's not all
"Aduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur! me save land now!"
A Soulless Poet chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
("Sargeras"? You a WoW player by chance? XD)
This is so exciting, what's gonna happen!?
A Soulless Poet chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
so far i really enjoy this! Most people just rush through stories and BAM its done. the reader (myself) is left with so much questions. When i find i have a question - it's answerd a line or two down! it's wonderful! i love it!
andy.baker.3781 chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
LOVED the entire story! Great job, my man! Too many fanfics out there try to sound too closely like their subject matter (i.e. like making a Zelda fanfic sound like a video game), but thankfully, this was not the case with your story & was refreshing. It was good enough to have a sequel in my book (no pun intended), & after all, Midna, Zant, Vaati, & the Four Sword are still out there, in Hyrule somewhere (perhaps Labrynna or Holodrum?) waiting...
WASAH21 chapter 18 . 10/23/2012
epic. thats all i have to say about this fic. I wanted to know if you could beta read some of my upcoming fics and some of the inspiration came fron this fic. thank you.
3 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
holy shit, that speach gave me the chills, wow, i dont get chills esily, nice job.
AirGearisthewayoflife chapter 18 . 9/9/2012
I loved the start then is went FUBAR. Nice ending.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
that is so disgusting. eww. god why did you have to burn that image into my skull. EWW!