Reviews for The Captain's Cabin Boy
fr33fangirl chapter 1 . 6/6
So hey I read your story a few months ago and I loved it and wanted ti review, but didn't have a fanfic profile yet, so here it is. I love this story so much, Josette is a really amazing character and all the shit with Adele was sometimes so frustrating, which is a compliment, and I was very sad when I ended reading it and have reread it in the past few days. I usually don't reread fanfics so that says how good I think this is! Thanks for your shit load of art that caused me to squeal in the middle of math class
Assasin Nero chapter 2 . 1/12
nice chapter.
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 1/12
First of all, I love greece, and all the wonderful people who live there. It is an honour to read this promising story from a greek this story was posted so long ago, I dont believe you will require a detailed critique of all the chap.s, so I will comment on how I liked the chap. The detailed one will be added in the last chap. :)

The premise is quite intriguing. I dont rember exactly, but catherine worked as a boy too, right? Capn. Jack Sparrow is charming as ever and you have managed to capture his persona quite well.

Nice chap.
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 27 . 1/3
only just seen there was an AN sorry1
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 26 . 1/3
You should put an AN in here to say sex scene has been removed. I have read this once before and never knew there was supposed to be a love scene here until i, out of the clue, went to check on Adult fanfiction.

I have missed it completely before and not noticed.
just a reader chapter 19 . 12/26/2014
josette has low self esteem
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 35 . 10/3/2014
Absolute fantastic story. This is the first POTC I have read the whole way through. You OC's are very good and relatable characters and I adore Jack. It isn't easy to find a line between Jacks character and Romance because those two weren't meant to go but you found the line. Jack is still the Man whoring asshole as normal but you made me fall in love with him anyways. Loved every chapter, I might be reading some of you other ones. I don't know why this story isn't more popular!
Rin Shirosaki chapter 35 . 9/7/2014
I loved your fanfic ! Will there be a sequel to it ? Will be sad if you have done everything . It just feels that fanfic is not finished . But this I have personally Nutley feeling. I think some readers will agree with me. So please write a sequel to this fanfiction with Pairing JackxJosette .
haso12123 chapter 35 . 9/2/2014
THX FOR WRITING THIS STORY!
LOVE IT!
O.o
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
It was pretty good if ya ask me.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Keep up the good story love it alot :)
XeniaOwO chapter 35 . 8/9/2014
Omg! What an awesome story! My mind is blown away... O.O
XeniaOwO chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
LOVE IT!
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 35 . 8/1/2014
I got "The Price Of Freedom" references.
I love that book and I love this story.
e1nav57 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Interesting! And you've captured Jack's character pretty well. Reading on!
1,920 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »