Reviews for The Captain's Cabin Boy
ButterflyQueen16 chapter 35 . 1/9
Wow what an intensely awesome story! I loved the delicious tension you cultivated throughout the entire story. It was very well written and never at all a bore. Your characters were passiobaye, funny, and hilarious. I had such a fun time reading this and I realky enjoyed myself. Thank yoy very much for sharing your creativity with us readers.
Nklnndl chapter 35 . 12/30/2017
An awesome story !
Jola123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Awesome story!
The Ice Goddess chapter 35 . 11/28/2017
You are my favorite PotC author! I reviewed your fic on "assorted-fanfic-reviews" on Tumblr. I will have tagged you if you have a known account. Can't wait to read and review more of your work! :)
NattyJane chapter 16 . 10/25/2017
I don't know why I like this I usually hate oc stories because I just don't like ocs but it works with this story cause I can just imagine it as a real book with a character who also has the name jack sparrow and since it doesn't have Elizabeth or will I am okay with this oc cause it is completely au and a really good one I am enjoying it thanks
ar111 chapter 35 . 10/23/2017
awwwwwwwwwwww
eVe3012 chapter 31 . 8/16/2017
love this
maipigen chapter 32 . 8/7/2017
it's funny but everytime i read this tale i feel so bad for adele and it don't even like her. it's a rare thing for my emotions to be so invested in a story, especially one i've read as many times as this one. it is one of, if not the best POTC fics out there in my humble opinion.
If I forget to say it again, I just want to commend you for your talent, and originality. really well done.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/12/2017
Wonderful story, thank you
Elzie chapter 35 . 5/18/2017
A pleasure to read!
Emery Potter chapter 15 . 5/6/2017
He'll have a bit of trouble with that.
SlytherclawDevin chapter 3 . 1/31/2017
I see what you did there ;)
ellidraco1014 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Ooooo this looks like its going to be good cant wait to read on
Jeannetic chapter 35 . 11/10/2016
Love this so much!
Pinkbeca chapter 35 . 9/4/2016
This was an awesome story to read! I love when I come across a gem that has an OC as the main character. I thank you so much for writing it! It was freakin' fantastic!
1,947 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »